Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Companion

@HerculeSSJ bimonthly 😅 manga. the RAW (this chapter) left 15 days ago. then missing a month and a half for the next chapter.😩

now was a nice fight. thanks for release.

Dex-chan lover
@XL Immune to physical damage =/= unbeatable... Unless you can do nothing but physical damage, like their party; his buffs changed their attacks into a non-physical damage and from there, it's just a stupidly huge boss with a large health pool, slow attack speed, and low defense. To a gamer, that's basically a fat stack of XP and loot for a slightly monotonous fight; shit, if this were a game, I'd farm that fat fucker as often as he respawned.

Dex-chan lover
I usually use environmental hazards/poison on slow moving/high def gimmick enemies like that. But hey, whatever works.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vincentius the only problem is the mobs
can't solo it until i clear the mobs, and if i use magic attack, the boss will immediately get aggro
need another phys fighter party to draw the mobs while i use magic attack to draw the boss away

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius Actually it didn't really change the type of attack but the attack bonus counts as something else. And as it seems a 10 Point Attack Bonus is crazy good in this world the big buy was <beep>ed :)

Yeah, the attack bonus isn't physical damage, so Jug gets damaged by that. And Elysha can deliver her "death by a thousand cuts" to it.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda forget the story already. There was that large gap between vol 1 and 2

Dex-chan lover
@never_preorder

It was not really to steal the loot, that would merely be a bonus. If you reread chapter 7, at this point they're trying to escape from it.
"Defeat the tyrant and liberate us!"

As I read that line, what it appears to me is that they somehow angered it. (Or maybe their bosses made them do so intentionally) As Elysha notes, orcs can/will follow you forever. Even more so with this named Orc, so they essentially can't go any deeper in the labyrinth until they deal with it. They can sort of run away but they're at a dead end until someone kills it. (Think, It Follows, but a giant Orc) So they lure Elysha, who at level 8 is twice what's needed for the floor. Force her into combat. Either she wins and they're free, or she loses (Possibly the secondary goal of the antagonistic group) and they have to find someone else. And by chance they got Atobe, whom they saw somehow buff his merc to defeat a monster that can take down a level 3 team on its own. So more a plan they fell into to escape the "dead weight".

Dex-chan lover
Immune to physical damage.
images

Dex-chan lover
Immune to Physical Damage... HA! Just use enhancements and your good. Learned it the hard way to always have someone buffing/singing.

So his buff is converting all their physical attack into magic attack? Not just adding bonus attack power with magic attribute? Neat.

Users who are viewing this thread