Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Definite Goal

Aggregator gang
I love how there is one page with no explanation whatsoever.

It just happens outta no where.

So was there sex or not?

Dex-chan lover
WN reader here. In the novel the girls heavily implied that something did happen but he wasn't really awake (or was too drunk to remember what actually happened)

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare well, last time the MC's powers activated unconsciously, the favor system buff of his abilities was making boss lady hot and bothered to the point he had to sleep in another room so that they could both slumber. Now three drunk ladies are getting hit with that while mc is in an alcohol assisted slumber... This may be a case where the book has a slightly more explicit scene, cause between the undressing and the incredibly awkward looks on the relevant women the next day there was definitely some naughty stuff going on. MC seems unaware though.

@LayZzz ah, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Aid recovery skill giving off that harem king aura. This time he was too sleepy and drunk to notice and stop it.

Lol, I love how Theresa's like 'leave me outta dis shiz I'm eating' (on p27)

Dex-chan lover
@mnmega MC is a rising superstar, she just wanted him for herself the old fashioned drunken catfight way. Then, later in the room, maybe she also got drunk "off the mood" everyone else was getting into and enjoyed herself.

Edit: Actually, looking over it again is the GR actually included in the night raid? Looks like it is just the four party members and the rep is suffering from a hangover, giving the impression she also passed out for the night.

Yes, GR is included in the night raid. everyone but Theresa was part of the night raid, actually.

edit: for those asking why Yado-Inn stopped the WN translation, the novel & manga got picked up by Yen Press. Expected release is of October 29th. link to Amazon below
https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Strongest-Rearguard-Labyrinth-Countrys-ebook/dp/B07Q8VWSKG

but i think he's not that too drunk for him to not remember
mysterious, we need an omake here, for what really happened there.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Chapter events according to the WN below:
It's Chapter 27 of the WN, and it skipped a bath scene with Theresa almost getting rekt by a hotspring while trying to bath with Atobe. Nothing happens, Atobe himself remarks that he felt somewhat frustrated but he couldn't remember why due to the alcohol-assisted sleep. The night before he heard the girls coming out of their rooms, and caught bits of them talking about how they felt anxious without Atobe nearby even as Misaki of people reminded them all to stay quiet and not disturb his sleep...then later on, it turned out that they may have had a peek at Atobe's chest and abs...and perhaps something else~.

> Chapter 27
“…Why is everyone…? I also woke up….” (Louisa)

“I am wondering on what I should do. If it is like this, I won’t be able to sleep anymore…” (Suzuna)

“I knew it… Even if I am at a different room, I remain anxious the moment I lay in bed…” (Kyouka)

“Is everybody experiencing the same feeling? What the heck is this…?” (Elysha)

“Hey, why don’t you act more responsibly? Onii-san is sleeping.” (Misaki)

“W-Well, you know… that is… it’s because…” (Elysha)

“…Good night. Sleep well… What a cute sleeping face…” (Louisa)

Everyone seems to have gotten up, but I’m very sleepy. It should be okay if the bedrooms are separate. Are they having difficulties sleeping because of the drinking party? That should be the case.

(…Please give me a little more time to sleep… If possible, until morning comes…)

The room becomes quiet. Whether this is a dream or reality, I am really not certain. I just want to sleep right now.
> Chapter 28
“…T- that’s right. Atobe-kun is an honest person, so he doesn’t have any ulterior motives. …Moreover, we are…” (Kyouka)

“Ky-Kyouka, haven’t I told you to keep that story a secret?” (Elysha)

“Oho~, were you talking about last night? Ain’t that good? Suzu-chan learned a lot of things. ” (Misaki)

“Forgive me Arihito-san, I cannot look straight into your face right now. …It is because that I,… with everyone…” (Suzuna)

“What happened back there?”

Suzuna said so anxiously, however, I won’t hold back in asking some questions. Everyone began to panic.

“No-Nothing, it’s nothing. Really. Atobe-kun was lying with his belly exposed, so It was natural for her to raise your blanket. Right, Ely~?” (Kyouka)

“Ye-Yes. That’s what really happened. We didn’t do anything else. Are you implying that we did something?” (Elysha)

At most, there was a lot of touching and admiring with lots of girl talk going on, hell, maybe everyone slept around Atobe only to wake up earlier than him and run back into their rooms. The main man himself noticed nothing amiss, after all if lewdness went down, there'd be evidence of it the next morning, from aching hips to various stains on the couch to a certain fragrance in the air. Plus, alcohol is a relaxant, suffice to say that an Atobe who was under a booze-assisted sleep would not have had the...uhh, necessary reaction for certain activities that don't need his involvement.

In short, no, it's extremely unlikely he got raped, instead, at most he got caressed by tipsy girls who felt like they were missing something or someone when there was a wall between them and Atobe.
/nofunguy

Dex-chan lover
@CBC is actually an extension of what happened in earlier chapters in the WN and in this manga.

he seems to be unable to control his recovery ability, and as a result he makes them all hot and bothered, plus completely awake. Remember what happened earlier with Kyouka? Something like that.
This is full of potential 🧐, and we will likely get an omake explaining what happened.

Dex-chan lover
I'm worried about the rear guard abilities because it seems to provide a flat number that increases as the relation ships (or what it level ) goes up after the relationships are maxed won't he hit a wall. Like right now its 10 def and with level up it might rise to 15 or 20 but when you go to higher levels and higher bosses won't they be pointless. What I'm saying is that % scaling is more useful then + scaling.

Users who are viewing this thread