Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Equipment Upgrade

Finger Techniques LVL 44 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i wonder how she leveled up that skill up to 44
i'm sure its not every day u get to unlock treasure chest
unless she uses that skill on other things? hmmm ...
BTW wheres her husband i'm sure she gets lonely every night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
The MC needs to find a box to open in every arc, that lady must have many times to shine.

Supporter
Theresa covering his eyes. Haha so she knew EXACTLY what she was doing in the bath.

Edit: Re-reading this two months later, I almost wrote the same comment. Heh.

All I can say is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIIIIIIIITS Her "Finger Technique is level 44😳

Contributor
@TioAlxen Just imagine the training she had to do to raise it... must've done it hourly to achieve something that high.

Isn't the morale boost buff pretty much a form of mind control? Like if one of them was scared out of their minds and didn't want to, and then morale boost was used, and they started fighting wouldn't that more or less be mind-controlling the person into fighting?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the level 44 Finger Technique, not that I can blame them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but what about that Wind Slash's effect? "Blows the Enemy Off" is quite the description ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Dex-chan lover
while the other parties are trying to survive and improve these guys are playing gacha
well I dont have a problem with it cuz both this is a manga and mc s skills are cheat and eveeyone knows that but still this is bit too much

Dex-chan lover
You should be happy to receive such skimpy armor. It helps you do the one thing you're good at; being eye candy.

Dex-chan lover
First, gotta appreaciate how the Artist manages to convey so much in each frame of the manga, seriously, this artist is so good that he could carry a dumpster fire alone with his art and attention to details.

Second we need a Milf in the harem asap, I know Guild Girl and Manager Girl are big, but Milfs in this manga are another tier completely. And the artist also draw dudes very well, the dudes on baths are ripped asf and even the MC despite being a office worker has some cool muscles.

Third I love how Theresa is covering the MC eyes when there's any pervert scene, it shows that her bond with the MC is making her regain some of her humanity back even in form of jealously. And she also is marking territory as the first and best wife, the best girl indeed.

Fourth I'm also loving the scenes with Gambler girl, she's becoming one of my favorites together with Theresa, I love how serious the other girls are in battle meanwhile she makes company to the MC and keeps fooling around, it reminds me of the Clowns of Dragon Quest 3 that would waste a turn or two doing useless things in battle, but had absurd luck which helped dropping seeds or items.

Fed-Kun's army
410330671_396775346016410_2712555719103701438_n.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
they knew what they were doing naming her skill bwahaha. dayum though mom's uhhh..... i'll just say interesting xD. kind of scary though that masaki coulda giga bombed a place with one of those boxes on accident. guess she got off lucky with their first encounter being a teleport one.
and she's even an ara ara okaa-san hahaha thats great. and her disarming it and that face. i reiterate they KNEW what they were doing lol...
ahh game/manga logic on some of the items i see, i thought the valkyrie getup was gonna be a skill or something. theresa about to cover his eyes is adorable too. that was a crapton of treasure too. i hope the box opener gets paid well lol. service with a service :3.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Im not really feeling this
Is everyone there reincarnated? If not dont the natives find it weird that theres so much arbitrary game bullshit?
Like the fuck is this affection score and ultimate gauge stuff???????
Also what is the restriction on skills?
We have been told about mana but there was never a mention of how long it takes to recover or how much any skill costs
MC is just spamming random skills and we have no frame of reference if hes giving it his all or barely trying

Users who are viewing this thread