Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.5 - RULES

Dex-chan lover
Huh...I always thought those two got there a little before the MC they seemed to know just a little bit more than him. Guess it's more because of the twintail girl than because of experience.

Cha0ter 18 is out long ago. Why the fuck would you make an effort on this... no ones gonna appreciate it (mostly pissed) just don't do extra

Dex-chan lover
Dang, they were on the bus too?

Also, I’m fine with some backstory. It’d be nice to learn more about all the members of the current group.

Double-page supporter
Nice to see a family who weren't our way or a high way in theses type of scenario(commonly used cliche). They uphold their ways but also gave her somewhat of a freedom. Nice change from many other similar plots. Tho feeling pressured and congested is still inevitable.

I’m working on Chapter 18. Now if you don’t want this release, then we can all wait for the official release and stop at this point. I hate rude people who doesn’t even know how to appreciate.

Fed-Kun's army
@cannarali
Yeah, it seems they were pretty open outside the traditional stuff. It seems they actually understood how cramped that life is so they let her do as she pleased outside of the things she mentioned. Not free enough to do whatever she wanted, but also not a caged bird life. Her family seemed pretty chilled (her mom is a hell of a beauty).

@Clementtoh
Sorry to destroy your "no one" claim, but world building is important to me. Especially if it involves important characters such as these two. If you want 1 or 2-dimensional characters, you're better off sticking to the typical battle shounen or "monster of the week" manga.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Oh hey, would you look at that, my Feels just got dragged behind the barn and shot.

Repeatedly.

@Clementtoh Because the characters' backgrounds are honestly one of the best things about this manga. The author and artist nailed that kind of development and we as the readers can appreciate them all the more because we know where they came from...after all, that's how we got why the valkyrie of the party got the way she once was and why she relied on our MaleMC so much.

You and @Wakter seem to be the only ones here that don't get why these chapters are so important, and it makes me pity all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread