Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The Puppeteer's Persistence

Dex-chan lover
People from multiple worlds who died from various circumstances are recruited as adventurers to launch an attack on a multi-dimensional labyrinth that's housing an extremely powerful evil god, IIRC.
And that's just the publically held knowledge, which our party has experienced might be entirely false with the goddess in the hidden piece they discovered.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, they had a member down before this and getting wiped by a plant afterwards. They're lucky to still have the entire original crew living. Sadly, it's going to be awhile for them to raise from the ranks again even with that heavily injured member were to come back. Wounds needs time and I don't think the ranking system is going to be forgiving for their long down time now.

Thanks for the work.

Next chapter has more worldbuilding and I am very interested in the implications of the mystery lady's job of greeting new players

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see some more hints about Theresia.

That's a big wheelchair.

From the LN, I was actually expecting her to be jacked up and muscular as well. :LOL:
Jacked up and/or muscular women are so rare in manga.

First page be like BEHOLD MY CAMEL TOE!
That's a seam. Looks a bit awkward with tight clothing from waist to knees and that otherwise heavy-ish armour.

I actually imagine her a little bit of tomboy with shorter hair than depiction in the manga. 👀
Considering the armour she's wearing, I think her hair's got a pretty good length.

Dex-chan lover
He made sure to not miss his daily dose of touching grass.
xRmK8t9.png

Dex-chan lover
I find the manga a much more enjoyable and comprehensible way to read the story than the LN, but it's so far behind. It's a monthly series going on since 2018, but now has only covered the end of volume 2, while LN is up to volume 8 or 9. Makes me wonder if the artist and publisher are up for the long haul. It is successful enough to have official English releases...

Dex-chan lover
I find the manga a much more enjoyable and comprehensible way to read the story than the LN, but it's so far behind. It's a monthly series going on since 2018, but now has only covered the end of volume 2, while LN is up to volume 8 or 9. Makes me wonder if the artist and publisher are up for the long haul. It is successful enough to have official English releases...
Oh gawd, I hope not. An English language release would ruin this story.

Dex-chan lover
Reread what you're replying to; an English language release already exists as can be seen the "Official English" link, in fact 6 volumes are already out.
Ah, my bad. I somehow read that as "If it is successful enough it will have an English release."

As for the release itself...

Checks who the English language publisher is...

...sees Yen Press and grimaces.

Yeah, fuck that shit. Sub par translations that take forever and a day? And they expect me to pay for it? ha-ha-ha-NO.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, my bad. I somehow read that as "If it is successful enough it will have an English release."

As for the release itself...

Checks who the English language publisher is...

...sees Yen Press and grimaces.

Yeah, fuck that shit. Sub par translations that take forever and a day? And they expect me to pay for it? ha-ha-ha-NO.jpg
as a fan that also reads the official translation whenever its already available at a site, Its pretty much the same since they also follow at least the LN terms etc. with the addition of sound effects (plus better translation without at least getting the context wrong). The only problem is, they are pretty much slow on releases since i do think they are always waiting for the raw volume to be available. The latest release is already at volume 6 (YenPress) and last month raw volume 7 is already out (includes chapter 26 to 29.5) tweeted by Rikizo on X (Twitter). Now chapter 30 and up will be volume 8

Double-page supporter
People from multiple worlds who died from various circumstances are recruited as adventurers to launch an attack on a multi-dimensional labyrinth that's housing an extremely powerful evil god, IIRC.
Thanks For the recap🙏🏻

Group Leader
as a fan that also reads the official translation whenever its already available at a site, Its pretty much the same since they also follow at least the LN terms etc. with the addition of sound effects (plus better translation without at least getting the context wrong). The only problem is, they are pretty much slow on releases since i do think they are always waiting for the raw volume to be available. The latest release is already at volume 6 (YenPress) and last month raw volume 7 is already out (includes chapter 26 to 29.5) tweeted by Rikizo on X (Twitter). Now chapter 30 and up will be volume 8
Do you perhaps know the chapter list per volume? I may be labelling them as the wrong volume here, particularly the recent ones.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you perhaps know the chapter list per volume? I may be labelling them as the wrong volume here, particularly the recent ones.
Well from Rikizo's tweet pretty much you could say it needs to be fixed. but its not really a serious concern though.
On YenPress volume 6 release Chapters 22 to 25.5 are included. So Chapter 26 to 29.5 i think is volume 7
Here's the ToC on Volume 6

Users who are viewing this thread