Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Group Leader
Hey silas, thanks for the chapter! I really appreciate your translation, but please don't feel pressured to pump out more chapters- put your health first and take a rest when you need it! That being said, I'm loooooooking forward to your next release (`・ω・´)

Dex-chan lover
I like how the flower bud looks like it's wearing a floppy cowboy hat. Accidental art win!

Rona is a bit of the Daoist trope, perfectly herself in a corrupt/false world. Not quite at the level of Saitama. Rona has ethics and justice at least. So far she has reacted to the situation she finds herself in and follows the internet like a guide. But perhaps learning of her family's crimes will steer her towards a more active role.

Dex-chan lover
I guess her plant magic gives her immunity? since the 'queen rose' mentions it'd enchant anyone that comes close so i half expected it to backfire and affect her too lol

page 8, 'she seem' should be 'seems' i believe?

lol jumping through ceiling, seems very american-movie esque (that one author that was named dropped on the comments when she asked for 'advice' was also some american scifi writer)

Dex-chan lover
A truly amazing mage just needed a basic and ordinary spell only to win a battle.
i half expect her to go to a dessert area or a regular/rural village/ town suffering a
'drought' and using her water spell to bring down some rain lol

Dex-chan lover
Should have realised how bad the situation was when her poison was removed before she even noticed.
tbf she's prolly never had to deal with ppl actually able to stand up to her after joining the MC's family as their servant or so (tho it would've been hilarious if rona also had an 'internet order' skill like mukouda does and able to liek, buy a gasmask or whatever)

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what would happen if she used anything other than a beginner spell
Fire Spell: Medium:

Castle%20Bravo.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what would happen if she used anything other than a beginner spell
she did say 'full power' or whatever so i'm surprised that the doctor also didn't take damage since she was in the area of effect lol if not a secondary side effect/suffocating from the smoke

Dex-chan lover
tfw a villain has to worry about her lair's repair cost because it is under loan lmao

Double-page supporter
Zariche, an evil character as hot as her burning garden. Love me some twintails, though.

Dex-chan lover
tfw a villain has to worry about her lair's repair cost because it is under loan lmao
lol i wonder who she 'owes' considering she has elf ears too/would've expected the queen to allow her to have a space unless she was an elf from a diff hometown/village and got money from main chara's family to build a lab within the area instead tho i would've expected all her treasures she scammed to pay off enough of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread