Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
can anyone explain to me what just happened? People in here say it's a reference to Minecraft (I don't play the game so I don't get it) :question:

Double-page supporter
I never play Minecraft... What is that exactly? Is that to change level of monster spawn?
there is an 'item' that monsters spawn out of in minecraft. They spawn within a certain radius of the spawn block. So, for example, you could just dig a deep pit under a spawn block and all the monsters that spawn would die from falling. monsters drop exp as little orbs, so you dont need to kill them directly.

there are better ways to do it, this is just an easy to understand example

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
can anyone explain to me what just happened? People in here say it's a reference to Minecraft (I don't play the game so I don't get it) :question:
In Minecraft the monsters are forbidden from spawning too close to a player or near light sources so usually the game chooses a platform that's large enough near the player and without much light. Players manipulate these odds by building well lit high platforms and above them enclosed rooms where the monsters spawn. Said monsters then slowly walk towards a hole(or are forced to move with carefully place water tiles that pour towards that hole). Then they usually end up in a constructed "kill" room. Where the players can hit them without getting hit themselves and thus farm EXP and items.

In the manga now.
The protagonist created a building that affected the spawn location of the monsters. I assume they are programmed to spawn as close to the town as possible but not IN the town.
So I assume when she built that tower she created a "perfect" monster spawn location that is as close to the town as possible, but not be considered the "inside" of the town (since it's so high up),so whoever programmed the game never considered that such a location could be so high up, that the monsters would die as soon as they touch the ground(that, or the monsters were supposed to hit "the sea" and as such not take any fall damage).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wait, hold on.
did she just made :

1. Spawner mob farm (Straight up from Minecraft lmao)

or

2. she spawn kill raid mobs by creating new spawn ground that insta kill them (as water mob mostly taking damage if come to certain high).

anyway bruh, i expecting thr drop item at least something in shape, not meat gooo from minced monster lol

Users who are viewing this thread