Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka?

Positive 100 Points for the girls, Negative 93 points for the Dumb Virgin Protag

not surprise it was hard to translate 1 hand after all---
and when you can use both hand, you just bore and don't want to continue
I mean there's imagetotext then deepL or just Google translate image

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They are not translating it because is being licensed (check Amazon), english volume 7 will come out on July 23, 2024

Cut into paragraphs for easier reading

Worth reading? I am not sure, it gets more complex for sure as soon as the demon world gets involved, I am not big into Manga politics but here is treated on a nice balance between serious without being verbose, is not as black and white as the premise put it, the two worlds are actually made up of a multiple of factions and within those factions people who have their own desires and different opinions on how to accomplish them and who might be ready for compromise.

Reminds me of American Gods, especially with the way Volume 6 ends.

Interesting thing I thought worth pointing out. the girls realize that he is sterile as long as he is unconscious because of the way he rejects them so they try to solve that problem.

It gets much much more explicit too, there are times where I don't even know how something was not censored.

The routine of him being kidnapped by a girl and to pass out ends soon, once they reach demon world, which is also a world of new fetishes, there is a some kind of tentacle girl who seems a way to get around censorship on multiple technicalities.

There is a girl who has boob magic, whatever you can imagine reading that, it probably happens or can happen.
Giantess, someone making a dick grow on another girl as a prank.....and I did not like what I saw afterwards.
If pregnancy is your fetish, boy does the author has a wild idea about that....
2 words Super Sayan
I suppose if you read or are reading Monster Musume and wish the girls had actual initiative, this might be for you, I thought it was going to remain tame but it gets very graphic.

I am reading it out of curiosity rather than lust, I am curious to see if he can overcome his weaknesses, I don't really like the way he is manipulated by pretty much every single girl and at the same time during the demon world arc he is cast as the sort of person who would prey on the weak if he was capable, something that I am not sure if it will be abandoned or ignored, it has come up only twice and that's it so far.

The end of volume 5 seemed to end on a good change of pace, especially since the elf girl he supposedly like has been completely out of the picture for most of the story by now, but then Vol 6 starts on a fake out.

Read all 6, I am curious to see how it ends but my problems with the series still stand even if I can see the appeal, I can't really imagine where the plot will go.

SPECULATION:
it might move toward a fight between Gods, I think it will end with an harem ending, even if the author is pushing for Lina as someone closer to the MC, it would be interesting to know if the end of Vol 5 was a way to test the waters, gather feedback and then once he did that he changed his mind, I expect the fanbase to be made up of people who want an harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
So, you're saying I can remove it from my plan-to-read list since I'm not buying it
it depends, you could always use other websites or find a torrent of the volume once is up. I am reading it out of curiosity, I don't find it appealing.

Rant: I don't find the sexy parts satisfying either because I don't like the way the MC is being manipulated, I feel like the reader is blueballed unless you have certain fetishes and the sort of imagination that I don't use for Manga...well I am just repeating my rant here.

it depends, you could always use other websites or find a torrent of the volume once is up. I am reading it out of curiosity, I don't find it appealing.

Rant: I don't find the sexy parts satisfying either because I don't like the way the MC is being manipulated, I feel like the reader is blueballed unless you have certain fetishes and the sort of imagination that I don't use for Manga...well I am just repeating my rant here.
I don't use mangadex as a website I use it as a app called Neko

Banned
menothimcover.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I assure you that he is most virgin non-virgin there is, he never ever actually gets to enjoy the act because he faints.
Volume 7 came out a couple of days ago, I read it, it just crumbles of progress, I think he is in stockholm syndrome too, thinking that the girls actually protect him because they care, when they have been using him all along and he can never enjoy it.

This MC feels like the same since volume 1.

Banned
I assure you that he is most virgin non-virgin there is, he never ever actually gets to enjoy the act because he faints.
Volume 7 came out a couple of days ago, I read it, it just crumbles of progress, I think he is in stockholm syndrome too, thinking that the girls actually protect him because they care, when they have been using him all along and he can never enjoy it.

This MC feels like the same since volume 1.
Nah don't care, hot girls are enough

Users who are viewing this thread