Sekirara ni Kiss - Vol. 8 Ch. 30

Jeez she can clearly see that they're in a relationship and that he has absolutely 0 interest in her....
And just think how you repaying the kindness and generosity of the person that helped you and gave you advice. Lmao I wouldn't want a friend like that eyeing my boyfriend smh

Dex-chan lover
The term “color composition” is uselessly vague, but I recognize that finding a good term for translation can be overwhelmingly difficult.

Basically, what was clearly a processed photograph was used for Chitose's piece, yet the instructor said that Chitose needed to work on her drawing; this is absurd. The mangaka should have drawn something here.

Dex-chan lover
Given that there are only six full chapters left, it looks as if the mangaka were told to wrap things up one or two volumes earlier than she was expecting while producing this volume. Comments here not-withstanding, the manga literally showed electricity between Kaoru and Itsuki (3:3). It is as if the mangaka had considered resolving things by having Itsuki's affections drawn to Kaoru and Chitose then being drawn to the older brother; but it's hard to see that being effected in just six more chapters.

BTW, Kaoru hasn't done anything wrong. She is responsible for her actions, not for her desires. She's made no move on Itsuki. So far, she's behaved like a sweet, fragile girl who needs friends.

Users who are viewing this thread