Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

The reason why this is an atrocious turn of events is not because of traps inserted, but because
it is made as gay and pedophilic as possible by having adult men playing with the penises of teenage/pre-teen boys till they ejaculte

This has the same anti-human taste as when you hear about these Afghans raping little boys in their country or these "priests" who celebrate satanic rituals and rape the children they have been entrusted with as acolytes, mainly little boys in their pre-teens or early teens.

And it's worse because these guys say "it's discriminatory" if you only have sex with grown women and try to make it look like a comedy.
It's like saying " it's not gay pedophilia as long as you also sleep with women".
These characters deserve the Jeffrey Epstein treatment.

Ah yes. Having two adult men make little boys ejaculate in their faces like water guns. Stay cultured Japan.

lmao, some people need to grow up. shits a comic and its NSFW so if ya cant handle it just walk away, don't even comment. Last chapter was funny, regardless of which gender you prefer(You aren't fucking anybody)

Traps aren't my thing but honestly I find the transition from fantasy isekai to mecha more unappealing than a one off chapter with an obviously jokey gimmick.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, im disgusted for myself.... Just why! Why the hell is this shit so enjoyable!... 🤕

ch 16 was back on the road, but still need to careful for next chapter like ch 15

@Asriel
you mean they deserve an island where ex-mossad can gather inteligence on the most powerfull men on the face of the earth and blackmail everyone just so a specific middle eastern country that selfproclaims to be the greatest ally can influence the greatest military nation on earth ? then gets vanished and the coroner does a "its suicide" closed books shut case, and everyone forgets about it and doesnt remember where in the middle east he came from, what he used to be, who he worked with, and the mountain of evidence he had on politicians, bilionaires and world influencing names.
yeah that makes no sense mate. why would you wish that on anyone.

One of the most realistic isekai.

Get cheat powers in a fantasy world? Meh, hookers all day!

Dex-chan lover
Less mech pls? Also, where are the poster girls? I thought they were the main girls?

Users who are viewing this thread