Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

Dex-chan lover
I certainly hope we don't see an actual fight scene, we won't know what to think.

Contributor
Mizuryu Kei and Butcha-U, just another manga to follow mmm...

i legit dont think i ever respected a Japanese manga MC as much i as respect this guy,seriously i got reincarnated ?cool guess i can do whatever the fuck i want since i have way to obtain moneys so different from stupid other mcs,lets be honest if we got a cheat ability and landed in a world like this we would all do it

Dex-chan lover
Damn, with big names like Mizuryu Kei and Butcha-U working in this, I expect high quality plot.

Group Leader
Wrote this yesterday, but the comment got eaten. Consider this dropped. Saw the third chapter and this is going into a direction I don't enjoy at all. Just gonna consume Butcha-u/Mizuryu Kei's H works instead. For anyone who wants to pick this up, the raw site is linked above. Chapter 3 is coming out for free on the 5th May.

Supporter
Aww, the intro is at least intriguing. Hope somebody else picks this up then.

@Tameflame MINOR SPOILER In chapter 3,
he lost.
MORE DETAILED SPOILER
He went to another city to do another brothel review. Where one of the prostitute had the better of him and then brainwashed him to keep revisiting the brothel, though he easily managed to cure himself of it. The entire scene wasn't sexy at all and the prostitute was depicted as a lich unlike previous encounters where they were depicted as something sexy.

I just saw chapter 3 in Japanese, and I find out that it is dropped, I hope it will be picked up by another scan...

Just curious, the description says this is not hentai, yet one of the genres is "Smut". Isn't that a contradiction?

Power Uploader
@Fadamor just like To Love-Ru and Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san, both of them not counted as hentai...

Double-page supporter
Cooking-manga reactions being used for actual intercourse.
Finally, the full circle has been achieved.

Users who are viewing this thread