Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

This is actually quite interesting,
seems like he becomes some sort of "doctor" for the brothel within the next chapters

Sure, it's basically hentai, but it's still a more mature approach to what a person living in a new world would actually do.

It's pretty unrealistic with his face that the women would come and swarm him without a reason (like they always do in those harem isekai stories because it somehow seems to sell the best with the typical Japanese male audiences and doesn't require the author to be gifted with writing skills), and the main character thus actively seeking comfort in the brothels seems logical to me, given his personality.

I guess this is +- the anti-harem and the anti-inventor style to make an isekai story, it's quite refreshing, given how more and more stories start derailing in the middle or even after a few chapters...

More like 'My Adventures Of Brothels In Another World'. Definitely a fun read

Dex-chan lover
Fantasy brothels are just the greatest, this is proper wish fulfillment IMO

Seem like Taro is having a chance to show off his super cure skill rather than just selling potion soon

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous This is basically the part that's missing in isekais. Probably because most of the MCs are twinks who are afraid to see boobs for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamed I really hope they stop treating us like children that can't handle the "corrupting influence" of fictional sex.

Aggregator gang
Nah, it's about honor and conservatism used in a comedic fashion. Remember unlike a lot of countries out there, Japan is pretty rigid and traditional about their bodies and lifestyles. Some mangaka value this lifestyle and others, like Munmun, see the opportunity of breaking that mold since it's another world.

this manga, i like it. straight to the point. isekai with borderline hentai, so be it. not like another manga with half-assed story and made fan service as its selling point.

That last *cough*... Death flag raised. Bet he is going to give her a potion and his cover will be gone.

Fed-Kun's army
@LoliALF If you can read Japanese, or just want to look at the pictures, then the raws are available for chapters 6 and 7.

Users who are viewing this thread