Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
We're still a long, long way from
mecha battles.

Also, elves are assholes in this series and probably deserve everything that happens to them
because of the MC, who doesn't even realize that he's fucking them over.
That said, I more or less stopped reading the webnovel without getting up to date, because MTLing a nocturne series has become increasingly inconvenient. Tthere's no longer the mobile version available that allowed translating a whole chapter at once with Google Translate.

If you're curious about the shit, it also functions as
seeds.
This spoiler has more plot relevant details, so ignore it unless you really want to be spoiled.
including for plants that have gone extinct. There's a particular plant that makes a pomelo-like fruit that is a vital ingredient in elixirs, which apparently the elves overharvested, and since they prevented any Sage of the Forests from eating leaves of their World Tree, it went effectively extinct.

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to the smug elves to look down upon such a glorious creature. I'm sure with enough magic, like from the tree he has out back, Bugstone will grow into Mothra. A kaijuu worthy of being called Queen of the Monsters.

Dex-chan lover
It comes out of the caterpillar's butt... what could it possibly be? Miniature philosopher's stones maybe? It is called the "Forest Sage" after all.
🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
WTF did I just read ... LMAO. Okay ... I know all the battles are metaphors for sex ... So I guess he ... won? And she lost because she busted a nut? Alrighty then.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 5
"You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the elf dungeon goes."

Fed-Kun's army
I'm imagining the human equivalent of a hard-boiled face as one is taking a shit. In other words, imagine a person has a straight and serious face while taking a shit. That's what I imagine Bugstone is doing. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Freaking smug elves, sticking you with a useless title, and a pet with fancy shits.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to point out that we just learned Female elves orgasm so hard they cause minor earthquakes.

And slightly disappointed in the name Bugstone. (I assume this is foreshadowing his abilities)
I would have named it "Heavens Worm" as a reference to his origin, and a euphemism.

edit: Since it eats magic leaves I am willing to bet the shiny poop is concentrated/crystallized magic (like magic stones).

Users who are viewing this thread