Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Only true men of culture can appreciate both sides of the coin. Cute is cute!

Seems there are a few homophobes in the comments. Oh well, if you leave that just makes the community better.

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

@JavelinJoe It matters because finding the answers to how people develop preferences can give us humans the knowledge we need to understand our brains better. Although maybe you mean that it doesn’t matter from a moral standpoint, which is true.

@MothproofAcorn
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/massive-study-finds-no-single-genetic-cause-of-same-sex-sexual-behavior/
The original study is here
https://science.sciencemag.org/content/365/6456/eaat7693
I’d prefer you actually do research on the subject rather than listen to a study that did not have a diverse study pool as well as coming off more civilly. Please, before coming off condescendingly, fact check. Hope you have a nice day gents :)

@Shadowhawkstar man i didnt read the links. But i wouldnt trust study made in the last years... Just like when homosexuality was remove from the list of mental illness just becuase lobbys. Everything in this time will lean to the sjw bullshit.

The early study i remember in the topic. Was around 2012 and focus in twins. In the end they didnt found the gay gene.

*sees a large number of comments*
Man, did the manga's genre change again?!

*reads the chapter*
Oh...

@Shadowhawkstar
That study is not very relevant, since we have known for a while that the antimale antibodies in the uterus are the main cause.

Yeah... Japan has the MIGHTIEST culture of all time.
Who can pull something like that except Japan ?

I really don't get how too many readers take things too seriously, like everything has to be either black or white...just have a f***ing laughter. I honestly tought this chapter was hilarious and unexpected in a good way. This author really is both a troll and a man of culture ahahah now im curious about how far it will take it

Users who are viewing this thread