Sekkaku Cheat Wo Moratte Isekai Ni Teni Shita N Dakara, Suki Na You Ni Ikitemitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

@conscript117
What you say is disrespectful
Working in the "industry" does not mean you are a pervert or other insults
It's a job like any other, on the other hand you who read this manga are a pervert and me too (in any case much more than a woman who sells her body, because you come for that, the woman in this story do it as a job, like a lot of student IRL), yet I do not work in the "industry"
and I assume that you neither, otherwise you would be more respectful of your profession.

Contributor
I couldn't expect anything else.
If there's a female character in this manga, they're a prostitute, part-time or not.

Dex-chan lover
Give the guy a mana powered railgun and he will decimate the enemy army by himself.
The higher ups in that academy are freaking stupid.

>We don't take people who fight smarter, not harder and don't tell applicants this before they've failed
Kinda hoping for a war now. That sentiment deserves some punishment.
At least we'll get cute students in the next chapter.

i guess you could argue that in a real fight there is not going to be a referee that tells you that you win, but still....
i feel that isn't reason enough to desqualify him.

Turns out the mech arc was just building up to banging the students of the academy. I'll take it I guess, at least the manga is going back to its roots.

Fed-Kun's army
YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"wait they are PrOsTiTuTes in my ProStItUtE manga?

HOW DARE THEY SEXUALIZED THEMSELF LIKE THAT IN MY ECCHI MANGA!!"

Dex-chan lover
@Not_Just_A_Reader
He had think about it but he already have a bad reputation so he though that if he ask about he's sensibility problem, everyone will exploit it instead of helping him.
(and I think he's quite right)

Aggregator gang
@Gauvain You have no right to get triggered by my comment....ofc I do know that there are college students that do that... not like I do it but I do know...

I never shame on them I do not know why you are getting triggered in all my honest opinion(because your comment makes it sound like you did), my point was that if you have a tail of your own you shouldnt go pointing your finger at other that has it too, which is something she did, yes the ponytail girl....

I already said what I wanted so please dont bother replying because I wont.

Aggregator gang
Hhahaha YOSHAAAAAAAAAAaaa.... i started to feel bad about the manga since the sex was not a focus anymore and that they introduced trans... now we are back on the good road

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain you realize this is a fictional story, right? Don't get all uppity offended over how people are talking to your waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread