Sekkaku Cheat o Moratte Isekai ni Ten'i shita n dakara, Suki na You ni Ikitemitai: The Comic

I come back to catch up and now I get left with THIS cliffhanger, of all possibilities... I must be cursed.

@Innuendo

It's supposed to reflect feudal notions of honor. The knights are supposed to be "noble" and fight with "honor", i.e. face to face with melee. Even back in the day with knights and samurai, you had the same kind of thing where even if they knew how to use ranged weapons it was considered less honorable to use in actual battle.

I have a small feeling this series is going to end up like SAO season 1 or food wars in a way that it turns bad over time.

I liked this manga better when it focused on potions and the brothels. I thought there was gonna be more to it with those sexy elves and drug issues, but then we started getting dragged into this BS Gundam arc and it's killing my motivation to read further.

Just a friendly question:
Are all the girls (heroines?) introduced in this manga 'workers'?
Cause if its yeah, it'll kinda funny of reversal where all the heroines of isekai mangas are all virgins XD
No offend tho ✌

Fed-Kun's army
5c9.png

just give tauro a upgraded magic arrow that increases in power with magic units supplied... damned i realy like mechanical war units and a long- mid ranged harrasser is the basics of the basics if you want yo win in a group fight

Users who are viewing this thread