Semantic Error

This is one of the better manhwas I've read in a while. Not gonna lie, I'm not happy with Jaeyoung's harassment of Sangwoo, though I understand his motivations for doing so. His actions make sense within the story, but I really hope he cuts it out soon. In the last few chapters it seems like he's getting ready to turn over a new leaf, i.e. change how Sangwoo sees him (from a scumbag to a good sunbae) so I'm hoping that he will see sense soon and stop the harassment altogether.

Someone please leadme to the novel or raws of this ;-;
It's been a while since I read a BL manhwa adaptation that makes me wanna read the source material *sobs*

Thanks for the translation I love it!!! I'm so intrigued as I am too a compsci major. I'm so jealous of Sangwoo. I would have appreciated this kind of harassment because normally I was just ignored and nobody spoke to me no matter how much I tried to be friendly. Now I'm totally like him at uni - only I'm bad at programming - but not by choice.

i dislike jaeyoung, definitely will not ship him with sangwoo. jjy knows he deserved to fail for not attending classed and contributing to the group project. abusing his status as a popular student to skip classes and be irresponsible.

jjy being 40 mins late to the meeting without a word of apology. doesn't respect other people's time.

stalking and harassing sangwoo, who jjy clearly knows runs on a strict schedule and is socially ostracised. this is straight up bullying and harrassment.

the art is so pretty and the story is funny/unique! can't wait for the next update and seeing how their relationship progresses 😗🤤

Does anyone have link of free raws or link of the novel of it in English Translation?!

This is pure gold! I love them so much ahahhaha!

Also... am I trash for wanting this to be yaoi...?

And... and, am I absolute scum for wanting this to become smut at some point...?

They're just so fricking adorable, my heart yearns for more! 😭✊

@miraianna lowkey same I want this to be yaoi but I feel like it's better to stick with shonen ai for now, maybe the author can draw yaoi extras because too often yaoi ruins the plot of BL stories

@miraianna i want that too! mostly bc the novel this is based off is 19+ and from what i've heard, the yaoi parts are important to the plot

Finally an update. They are so cute! Thank you for the translation!

Wanting to read the novel but could’t find it in english version hehe

Apparently, this manhwa is also going to be turned into a web drama! https://www.kpopmap.com/the-bl-web-novel-webtoon-semantic-error-to-be-adapted-into-web-drama/ Also, I found links to the raw novel at the end of the article. And after a little searching, it seems like someone picked it up to be translated into English (only the 1st chapter so far it seems): https://www.novelupdates.com/series/semantic-error/ but apparently you can only read it using a Tor browser for the dark web? I'm not personally interested in going through all those hoops just to read the novel but just thought I should let y'all who are interested in reading it know (@Meltscooky @Jeyyy @APYF)

@Katsunine omg do tell! 👀✨✊
and I agree @JAPisawesome smut can sometimes make the whole story irrelevant... I'd be happy if they had just one scene every 20 chapters or so, I don't ask for much, it would look more natural as well, rather than to make it all about sex... I mean smut is good, but I want the cute interractions to be 90% of the story, they are what I live for! 😭✊

Lmao. The dynamics and interactions of these two, along with Sangwoo's reactions, makes me grin every chapter, if not laugh at some point. Very much looking forward to more!

Users who are viewing this thread