Semelparous - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the new chapter today. 🙌 I really appreciate it! 😃

C L I F F H A N G E R 😱😱😱

Also, headband-chan be kyuun~ <3

She must survive till the end so she can confess to Yorino and be rejected.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing as there's people here just as confused as me, I'm gonna do my usual cataloging so that we're all on the same page. These are all the people so far:

-Yorino Aratsugu. Twintail blonde hair, large breasts, the only one with a skirt-like suit. Main character, current partner and girlfriend of Youko;
-Cpt. Youko Kaminoi. Long dark hair, huge breasts, glasses. Main character, current captain and girlfriend of Yorino;
-Tobari Ryuuzaki. Short dark hair, medium breasts. Supporting character, current partner of Kaori, seen here backstabbing Yorino;
-Cpt. Kaori Toudou. Short green hair, large breasts, sharp eyes. Supporting character, current captain of Tobari, seemingly jealous of Youko;
-Rina Kitamura. Short blonde hair, medium breasts, boot/legging weapon. Supporting character, in love with Yorino (also identified by another user as "masturbation girl");
-Cpt. Manabe. Dark hair in ponytail, medium breasts, gauntlet weapon. Supporting character, current captain of Rina;
-Sae Aoki. Long dark hair, small breasts. Supporting character, school friend of Maho and Yorino, currently being avoided by her;
-Matsushiba Keiko. Short red hair (I think), lab coat, large breasts. Supporting character, analyst for the Bastioners, mostly explains the manga's lore;
-Touya Sakamoto. Short dark hair, only relevant guy so far. Works for the Ministry of Defense, joins Keiko in explaining the lore in this chapter;
-Maho Kakizaki. Tomboy hair, small breasts. Supporting character, school friend of Aoki and Yorino, died when her respective kaijuu was killed by her in ch. 7;

-Haruka Tokunaga. Short dark hair, small breasts. Minor character, first school friend of Yorino, died in front of her by falling debris in ch. 1;
-Mio Kaminoi. Short dark hair, patient gown. Minor character, sister of Youko, revealed to have died when her respective kaijuu was killed by her in ch. 5;
-Maya Aratsugu. Short brown hair, large breasts. Minor character, adoptive mother of Yorino, missing since ch. 1;
-Maya's Captain. Long blonde hair, large breasts. Minor character, biological mother of Yorino, died due to battle wounds in ch. 1;

Hope this helps.

Edit: I wasn't aware, but I'm not allowed to give spoilers in MangaDex comments, so this one has been tagged as such. Mistake on my part, I shall be more careful in the future.

@PedroSimao002 i knew about half so thank you for the other half you gave great descriptions too i owe you my life. ALSO I AM DYING I JUST REALIZED I WAS THE USER THAT SAID MASTURBATION GIRL LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread