Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Group Leader
@ShionSinX It's the same digital art, just higher quality so you see more details and less blur and I think the translator is sharpening the image which doesn't help much at all if the image is blurry and you over apply it.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't like how blatantly they're fucking with this world's economy
And I bet that there will never be any negative consequences like inflation or militaristic reimplementation of their foreign items

Dex-chan lover
"Ohh, Japan's got an excellent livestock industry"

Shows what appears to be a factory farm, something quite controversial.

Double-page supporter
Are they gonna be stealing cow's, I know they can easily buy them but... I would 100% steal the if it was me lloll

Anyone else feel like the first two or three chapters made this out to be much more serious than it is?

It may just be that it was forever ago that I read the first chapter, but the initial impression I got made me think this would be me if those things that took itself seriously to a degree, but at this point, when I'm reading it feels like it wants me to laugh at something that i felt was extraneous information.

Maybe I missed this tone completely, or maybe I forgot my real first impressions.
Regardless I think I'll stop reading because the whole get rich using the other world, tiny, is kinda boring to me.

Dex-chan lover
@Flameless_Soul it still feels serious, but has lightened up a bit due to his divorce and I have a feeling shit is gonna hit the fan soon

kinda surprised their little office worker bodies could keep up in the slightest unless akito was hitting the heals often

Listen to your words handsome God you said only "Human" what if they bring monster, other races on earth?

@Liquidxlax That sounds like an efficient way to build up muscle and stamina, working yourself til you can barely move and completely heal yourself over and over again but at the same time, I don't know anything about building muscles.

Aggregator gang
If you think about it, they are really committed to that "servant" act, almost like it became second nature to them.

Ah whiskey the famous type of sake... fucking what ? this medieval world doesn't have whiskey but it has sake ? jesus fuck author

Users who are viewing this thread