Send My Regards to Kenshiro - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - You wa Shock!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this the perfect moment to channel Kenshiro and say omae wa mou shindeiru??
MC what are you doing??

Fed-Kun's army
What if it turns out he was actually his uncle or something and he had nothing to do with his mum doing a runner

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak

They definitely not the "cure it all" message, more like parlour type. I got free coupon for feet message, so l used it. It's so good, I almost dozed off.

Then I have another old lady (come to house if she's called) who makes me scream because her message is damn painful. The problem is, she touches where my body stiff and pretty much she's on spot. It takes a while before some muscle loosen up.

Moral of story: do your stretch, it won't make your sore gone, but will relieve some of it.

Dex-chan lover
I'd thought he'd WANT him to suffer more but I guess it's different to actually killing the man himself.

Dex-chan lover
MC is a pain in the ass, isn't he? At this point author is just trying to drag this out

Dex-chan lover
@comedyxtragedy My aunt massage also very painful. She only massage palm however. But once done my fingers feels so light to move around as if I don't have fingers. No kidding, I don't even aware that I moved my fingers so when holding something I need to be extra careful.

Contributor
Who needs an MRI machine to diagnose spinal tumours when you have a master-level masseuse like him who can diagnose cancers with just a slight touch

Dex-chan lover
He's not gonna cure him... This is just a the setup for him being able to use the phrase he wanted to. That he'd die in 3 months. I wouldn't have translated the phrase of the last panel though...

Dex-chan lover
He's gotta cure him, so he can kill him (in a less painful way). XD

Anyway, thank you for your hard work (hopefully it took you less than thirty years).

Users who are viewing this thread