Send My Regards to Kenshiro - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Massage to Revive

Double-page supporter
"The path to hell is paved with good intentions, and its the opposite for the path to heaven, maybe" - Someone definitely said this

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know how MC will pull this off, since he’s running on a time limit (~3 months?). I hope he gets the yakuza boss by then...

MC is definitely gonna get world-wide fame if he gets televised.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a gag manga but that guy is real scum. I really don't want to see him survive.

you know something about this artstyle is weird. it feels like theyre 3d models with some tracing over them

Dex-chan lover
The point of this whole manga is the dude being so dumb, yet talented at the same time, I suppose like a savant, but it's still annoying that piece of shit yakuza is actually benefitting from it. That being said, realistically a miracle is a miracle because it happens extremely rarely, so what this massage should achieve is the yakuza scumbag forgetting his condition and thus allowing it to develop in peace, until he drops dead. Of course if he visits another place, they might notice and reveal it to him. Is this really going to satisfy like-Kenshiro, who knows. You'd think he would rather have the yakuza die in pain than painlessly.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Well, it’s not like he’d be able to survive even if someone told him about the tumor, assuming MC isn’t completely and utterly wrong about the tumor already being inoperable.

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod No, but there's a world of difference between knowing you will die in three months, suffering greatly before finally passing away, and not knowing while living without pain. If the yakuza had never visited like-Kenshiro, he might have kept suffering for a couple of months still before finally visiting some hospital only to hear the bad news. Then he would have obviously eaten lots of prescription painkillers until death. Now it's possible he won't know anything before dying and furthermore won't even suffer.

Dex-chan lover
At this point author is just forcing it to make the story longer.

I bet the ending will be MC to come to term with the yakuza and happy ending and cannot kill the yakuza.

That yakuza is really annoying, would be so satisfying if he got killed, but i bet he wont seeing the nature of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread