Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Boisterousness

Dex-chan lover
I think she didn't react because, well... It's Shizuko. She's a blockhead and still under a lot of modern preconceptions
I don't know, I mean Shizuko had experienced battlefield few times, so I don't think she's that kind of blockhead. I prefer to believe that because she knows history that way she didn't react to Hattori Hanzo's killing intent.

Dex-chan lover
By the way, do we have an estimate on Shizuko's age at this point?

She was in high school at the start, and it's been a few years at least...

Fed-Kun's army
Throwing this out there since this is normally a series that's really good at keeping check of what's chronological and what's yet to be developed, but a quick run-through on Wikipedia says that German Shepherds were only first developed as a breed in 1895. Apparently, dog breeding hadn't begun standardized efforts until the mid 19th century and European dog breeders didn't even begin caring about appearances of dogs until the end of the 16th century when aristocrats started taking them as pets.

Fed-Kun's army

Chapter 2 mentioned it was 1565, and this chapter says it is now 1571, so it's now been around 6 years. She got transported when she was in high school (usually 16-18).

Dex-chan lover
i find it goofy that the warfare is relatively grounded in this compared to other isekai manga but the concept of a normal human being sending telepathic murdery vibes which can be detected by ONLY people this arbitrarily skilled from rooms away is canon to the lore of feudal japan

i think the concept i genuinely cool and used in some unique ways depending on the series (hxh's ren or one piece's conquerer's haki are basically exaggerated versions of the concept) but in what's supposed to be a Real Life setting and not some fantasy world it's harder to take seriously. still, love that

Dex-chan lover

For that time she is approaching old lady age. I would have to go back to chapter one. I thinks she was second or third year in high school between 16-18 depending on her birthday. She has been there since 1565 so she has been there 6 year. So her current age is likely 22 or 23

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, I mean Shizuko had experienced battlefield few times, so I don't think she's that kind of blockhead. I prefer to believe that because she knows history that way she didn't react to Hattori Hanzo's killing intent.
I'm pretty sure she's just oblivious this time. Remember she doesnt really trust them since she considered whether theyre here to spy on her.

And despite experiencing battlefield, she's only ever been in melee range once during the last stand to cover Oda's retreat. Her danger senses to physical bloodlust is barely honed.

Dex-chan lover
@ShimizuA , you guys are pretty behind raws, any plans to catch up? or just monthly release for now?
thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
qfr0S32.png

You mean from when Hattori let out bloodlust? Nah, I would worry about that. After all, Hattori Hanzou is loyal to Ieyasu. Since Ieyasu is loyal ally (or some sort of vassal) of Oda, Hattori will not do anything reckless. Moreover, Shizuko right now is one of the most important retainers of Nobunaga. He was just testing if she can feel bloodlust or not. To his surprise, she can't. But damn, it became a sumo competition... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edit: but I was wondering whether she really can't feel blood lust or she felt it but she trusts Hattori Hanzou because she knew him from the history so she didn't react to that... Hmmm....
This is the question I want answered as well. I could easily see it going either way. Shizuko cannot feel bloodlust so didn't react, or pretended not to feel it and didn't react on purpose. Obviously for her safety I want it to be that she chose not to react so she can sense when she's in danger in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread