Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 13 Ch. 65 - Fear

Dex-chan lover
All these old men going "Oh no how dreadful that this girl that has stayed so loyal to us and so helpful to us and has been doing nothing to help our side to flourish and advance at unprecedented speeds, she's too dangerous, too smart, too resourceful, we must get rid of her NOW and get rid of all these advantages she's been providing us!" are getting really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
4. I think it was explained in the early chapters that Shizuko and everyone in her family received education from a lot of experts from various fields? Or maybe it's just of Shizuko, I dunno. Still a stretch, but eh.
I also think that the reason why Shizuko received all those knowledges may be related to the secret behind the time leap.

Dex-chan lover
I also think that the reason why Shizuko received all those knowledges may be related to the secret behind the time leap.
You think her sister got educated in GUNS because they expected her to isekai to WW1?

Dex-chan lover
Shizuko, remind me, when did you introduce compound bows?

Ahem, I mean, whoa plastic explosives! Whoda thunk it!

All these old men going "Oh no how dreadful that this girl that has stayed so loyal to us and so helpful to us and has been doing nothing to help our side to flourish and advance at unprecedented speeds, she's too dangerous, too smart, too resourceful, we must get rid of her NOW and get rid of all these advantages she's been providing us!" are getting really annoying.
Sadly the 'stop being so exceptional, you're making the rest of us look bad' mindset is very much a real thing, and thats before you bring pride and gender biases into it.

Dex-chan lover
It's here, this chapter.
I know many things are possible if you have the knowledge, but here this story don't bother with the detail. Shizuko decides to do something and she does. "Her artisans and engineers did it", and that's it.

Dex-chan lover

Many of those characters have ambitious.
The series isn't showing, but Oda Nobunaga was a "bad boss" that didn't inspired loyalty.
But now with Shizuko's helping him it becomes more difficult to for him to fall.
Or worse, Nobunaga could use her to punish them for their "failures".

Double-page supporter
To make nitroglycerin, you need glycerol, sulfuric acid, and saltpeter. And ideally an ice bath. The latter two are obtainable in Japan with its volcanos and stuff, especially if they already have the infrastructure for making gunpowder.

Getting somewhat pure glycerol is hard; you can get it while producing soap, but purifying it without burning it takes a lot of work. Not sure if they've already produced glycerol at some point already.

To make nitrocellulose, you can get something half-decent by dumping cotton in a mixture of concentrated sulfuric acid and saltpeter. The explosive mentioned is just a mix of the two...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you

Edit: Holy fuck Shizuko is a badass

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Give Shizuoka another week and she’ll have A6M Zeros flying bombing runs for Oda

Dex-chan lover
IIRC, they received specialized education for the fields they were interested in. So for Shizuko, she was particularly more interested in agriculture and land development. Thats why she is only okay military speaking. Even the idea in this chapter wasn’t hers but her uncle. She didn’t intend to make weapons, the explosives was meant for mining. It was mentioned her sister was the one that had a particular interests in historical combat.
Rather than specialized education, iirc it was more of a handwave that "Shizuko's grandpa is weirdly acquinted with many experts in various fields"

Experts like the chef/animal husbandry uncle who was on his way to Shizuko's grandpa's mansion to consult about some seeds when he got isekaied.

Users who are viewing this thread