Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Immoveable

Dex-chan lover
Far and away the better translation! Thank you for translating this chapter.

I hope you don't drop this series, it's too good a manga to be translated as poorly as Kovalskaya does.

Dex-chan lover
Far and away the better translation! Thank you for translating this chapter.

I hope you don't drop this series, it's too good a manga to be translated as poorly as Kovalskaya does.
Good news, using raw MTL while not being able to read English isn't actually translating!

It's like somebody comes on to the court and tells you they're gonna ball like nobody's balled before, then go in for a dunk and faceplant while three feet short of the net. You laugh at them and keep playing.

thank you for keeping with this translation, and thank you for the chapter! Boo to the MTL - it was truly terrible, I tried giving it a chance but NO! Human translation and Yado-Inn is so much better <3 <3 <3 <3

Wow... Old man really just got a kid preggo in an era where medicine is extremely underdeveloped and death at birth is extremely high, both of the child and of the mother and he dares to laugh about it. What an irresponsible asshole
THANK YOU!! To say out of your own mouth that she's a child, and to experience life in a modern world yet still get her impregnated? I don't follow his common sense!

age of consent wasn't even a thing on those eras, and more importantly that thing is a social construct just like marriage as well
What...pedophilia? A social construct? Oh god they're so obvious nowadays...practically admitting it.

What...pedophilia? A social construct? Oh god they're so obvious nowadays...practically admitting it.
what would you do if your grandpa married your grandma on her 12's? drag him out from grave to court?

what would you do if your grandpa married your grandma on her 12's? drag him out from grave to court?
Easy! I would never look at him the same way and separate from him as much as I could! Also how does your point correlate with mine? You stated that the age of consent is a social construct and that age gaps were never considered in ancient times. Yes, age of consent is a social construct just like crime, murder, morals and more. Something being a social construct does not erase the value of having it in order to run a society. The reasoning for age of consent is based on how one develops, both mentally and physcially. In some societies in ancient times, age of the bride were important. People were mindful that CHILDREN did not have the correct anatomy to birth CHILDREN. Thus, even if brides married young, it was recommended to wait. That is part of the reason we have age of consent today. Another is because of the mental develop of children. You are a FREAK and SCUM if you do not realize why it is disgusting for a vulnerable child to have relations with a mentally developed adult...

Fed-Kun's army
Why do they always present this kind of behaviour cutesy? Like he's twiddling his thumbs "Woopsie I had sex with and impregnated a child. Look who's got egg on his face."

There's a reason why you shouldn't do this to children. Usually I'd assume it would go without saying, which is why I accept it being left unsaid, but the number of times I've seen plots 'flirt' (in this case it's not flirting anymore) with the idea of a romantic or sexually intimate relationship between adult and minor makes me wonder if the writers aren't aware, and just assume it's taboo?

Users who are viewing this thread