Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 16 Ch. 76 - Motherhood

Aggregator gang
Boy it's a good thing I always read the previous chapter as a refresher.

Clicking 'next' warned me this chapter was out of order so I could skip it and avoid spoilers.

Maybe because Im not a bitch but, I have not and will not ever give a fuck about "Sniping," especially when the "Main scanlators" are asleep at the wheel and behind MULTIPLE CHAPTERS.
I understand getting upset if the quality is ass, but to be upset on the behalf of some entity that you probably (likely) do not know baffles me. But then again, this is the animu and mango community, full of beta/manlet/low test energy.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe because Im not a bitch but, I have not and will not ever give a fuck about "Sniping," especially when the "Main scanlators" are asleep at the wheel and behind MULTIPLE CHAPTERS.
I understand getting upset if the quality is ass, but to be upset on the behalf of some entity that you probably (likely) do not know baffles me. But then again, this is the animu and mango community, full of beta/manlet/low test energy.

I don't believe in some sort of ownership by scanlation groups. Specially when they release significantly late. Still, at same time yes, crap should not be released.

Dex-chan lover
people that resort to these comments are always the lowest of test themselves

I don't care about sniping itself either, as long as it's competent. But if they are just gonna release a mtl hackjob they shouldn't release it at all

I don't care about sniping itself either, as long as it's competent. But if they are just gonna release a mtl hackjob they shouldn't release it at all
lol same. i don't even mind MTL, i was neck deep in wuxia MTL scene for sometime that it's actually not hard to read it for me anymore. but at least upload the chapter in order instead of just jumping chapter like this.

Double-page supporter
Is there no honor among thieves anymore? Come now, Yado-Inn makes a great effort with their translations. If you wanted to read ahead yourself that's one thing, but there's no need to clutter up feeds with a low-quality MTL.

While I don't agree with the imo overly agressive "Dogpile The Sniper" response, I do agree that sniping more often than not leads to a bad outcomes, especially when the sniper is producing subpar material.

The problem is that a lot of the time, scanlation (even poorly made ones) is a labor of love that requires a lot of motivation and often thrives on community feedback/appreciation. Anyone sniping of the series has the potential harm that response, leading to dropped series.

For those people that put more value on higher quality scanlations, these lower quality releases are is at best a waste of their time or effort better spend on works that have no translation yet, and at worst a threat to the work they actually enjoy.

Now, is this perhaps a bit entitled? Sure, maybe. But I can totally get where it is coming from. What if even a great quality sniper only does a few chapters before losing interest, but causes a slower, but otherwise consistent group to quit in the process?

P.s.: Yes, the whole labor of love thing is a good faith interpretation. There are plenty of groups that just look to score a quick buck, but as those types of people generally dont care about community reception, they probably dont care about negative feedback or snipers regardless.

My day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.
Trashy Translation is like tasting garbage with your own tongue. Why are you doing that?

Dex-chan lover
"hurr durr me want fast scan me no care abut qailty!"
honestly surprised there aren't more garbage extremely low quality AI translations considering how easily trolled the average poster here is

just report and move on instead of having a meltdown like a pathetic sperg

Dex-chan lover
Page 3 is kinda suspicious, seems like translator did not edit for quality but for memes.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of getting mad at the sniper, I think we should be mad at the scanlation groups for being so slow.
For those unaware it's no longer considered 'sniping' 90 days after the last translated chapter; if the manga was on hitaus the 90 day countdown starts when latest raw chapter is dropped. The last yado inn chapter was on july 1st, so the day it would be absolutely okay to ethically snipetm is september 29th since that's 91 days. Although some people could insist to wait until october 1st.

So just wait a god damn month before you pull your MTL shit.

Dex-chan lover
For those unaware it's no longer considered 'sniping' 90 days after the last translated chapter; if the manga was on hitaus the 90 day countdown starts when latest raw chapter is dropped. The last yado inn chapter was on july 1st, so the day it would be absolutely okay to ethically snipetm is september 29th since that's 91 days. Although some people could insist to wait until october 1st.

So just wait a god damn month before you pull your MTL shit.
Proof besides "source: trust me bro"?

Users who are viewing this thread