Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 16 Ch. 79 - Stirring

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I have ever seen an onomatopoeia translate to "pickpocket", that didn't look weird to you?
Nah bro, it's okay, just look at all the people who think completely error filled translations with awful typesetting are perfectly fine as long as they get them faster:

Though it was hurtful and felt weird reading this, I still want to say thank you for giving us this.
i may hate MTL but i appreciate the effort and the disclaimer 😂 thank you!

will eagerly await the tank TL but i can satisfy the itch for now.

time to show the terror of shizuko the technological demon
Thanks mate
And people wonder why losers like the uploader keep dumping their shit here.
Hi sock puppet! Nobody wants your garbage snipes, and nobody is going to donate to your kofi that you'll inevitably open, fuck off.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Welp, thanks. I keep getting surprised by updates for this manga. I usually end up thinking this is abandoned then check past release dates.

Anyway I'm just gonna read these again later when they pop up in the updates.

Nah bro, it's okay, just look at all the people who think completely error filled translations with awful typesetting are perfectly fine as long as they get them faster:

And people wonder why losers like the uploader keep dumping their shit here.
You are SO mad lol

Why should I thank someone for he possibillity that because of his doing there might never be a proper translation of these soiled chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@wigjump MTL is not against the rules but automated chapters are, so considering the fast releases are you doing, could you explain how do you make those chapters?
Putting aside the quality, there are some things only a automatic tool would produce

Page 29 "Duck"
View attachment 7041

1*m5HORF0koybAypPeBRbMjQ.jpeg

Last page, there's a very small text
View attachment 7044
Does this mean Nobunaga is beating his meat or something like that?

Haven't read the chapter, but based on the comments, I think I will wait till someone releases something far more comprehensible.

Users who are viewing this thread