Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Invasion

Dex-chan lover
WHO COULD THAT PERSON BE?!!
Guys?! Guys?! Come here!

By the way, I hope Ii Naotora appears in this story.

Group Leader
The spear called Tonbokiri. You guys can google the rest.

I'm kinda surprised by the literacy level of the villagers.
I wonder how the story ends, since at this point I can only see this as alternate timeline/reality already given that so many inventions were introduced out of time and place, causing too many paradoxes to be fixed conveniently by this point.
Anyway, looks like it's a new recruitable playable character! Or maybe an important historical character from an enemy's faction.
This series is underrated.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Pft! Obviously, that guy is Liu Bei!

Nah. Its Tadakatsu. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonbokiri

Did some research. That spear should be the Tonbokiri. Its wielder, Takadatsu Heihachiro Honda, the Sengoku Lu Bu. velocityal2 was kind of right :/

Edit.

@ShimizuA You are too fast ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Well he isn't gonna be dangerous if he is who i believe he is, bc his master and nobunaga were allies at that time.

Contributor
Hourly sundial, are you serious? Japan won't adopt a western 24 hour system until the Meiji era. They used exclusively the chinese system, which have 12 hours a day... so a sundial should only have 6 lines at most to account for the time the sun is in the sky... smh~

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon
There's a page where is noted that all this modern logic acts as a sort of "code" to prevent spying from leaking information. Yes, is very different and that's the purpose.

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon Also the Chinese system divided hours according to their zodiac, iirc. Ex. (7am-9am was the hour of the Dragon).

@Rayster Both the source WN and LN publications are still ongoing, the story's still not over.
The recent ongoing WN arc takes place in 1576. I would not be surprised if the author ended up concluding the story in 1582, the year of Nobunaga's assassination at Kyoto's Honnoji Temple.

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon @zz2000 the MC isn't following history, she's using technology she is familiar with, just like they said with the Gregorian calendar, because she found that easiest to use she went with it. I think she's already accepted that this isn't "The real japan" and has long since thrown preserving history to the wind. After all, just her having the village stay around longer drastically altered history (because apparently the blacksmith is like genius tier, but probably never got famous because the abolishment of the village)

I hope it's a great ending and not an abrupt or conveniently lazy ending. Kinda wanna see the direction goes wild and actually becomes alternate timeline that MC is regarded as one of the greatest historical figures in the future of this timeline, and not somehow MC returns to her time and all of this is just a fantasy/dream that can be interpreted as never actually happened. Anyway, thanks for sharing! @zz2000

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we’re going off into an alternate timeline
But that face on page 22 is terrifying

Users who are viewing this thread