Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Training

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I swear this craftsman has godly skills. Even if shizuko provided the 'idea'. Actually making stuff like threshers and tumblers with ancient tools and techniques is another matter entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Kaz makin' those newbie gains.

Making that flask wouldn't be too hard: two strips of steamed bamboo, glued on around the lip and another around the inside, then treated with lacquer to make it waterproof. The harder part would be carving it so the lid fit flush against the flask.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I didn't know the Japanese were malnourished until 1970. Doing further cursory research has shown that random fact in this chapter was true. Man, that's fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
sooo... a few days of training will get you a ripped bodies?

daaaaaaaaaaamn son.

Weird fighting technique? That's a Judo armlock. To be fair tho, Judo will not be invented for another 150 years. :D

Contributor
*Sees Nobunana*
*Laughs uncontrollable*
My mom : U r not doing drugs, r u?

Double-page supporter
Ah, so Japan is invented the Shinkansen first before they settle up the malnourishment problem.

If they don't want it to be labeled an Isekai, why do the characters refer to it as a different world?
x14.png

They didn't have water containers back then? Or is it the twist feature that they didn't have?

Fed-Kun's army
If retards keep calling this isekai, then they also should call Back to the future trilogy isekai too. 🤡

Users who are viewing this thread