Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Outcome

Dex-chan lover
Holly sheeeet is he the jacket leather karate samurai man?!! And looks like he is familiar with the mc.someone she knew?!!!
Well the struggle is real when your enemy came from the same world who knows history very well.

Dex-chan lover
Raws currently at Chp 29.

@Sleepingair
Chp 29 reveals the leather jacket guy was actually picked up by Shizuko's family years ago when they found him on the roadside, badly injured, wearing Sengoku era soldier gear and armed with a samurai sword. It's implied he's a Sengoku native who somehow traveled to the future after a near-death event of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
That last page... It hurts me knowkng that i read this manga without buying it...

MD@Home
I still have no idea wtf Shizuko wants. Does she want to change history so that Oda Nobunaga survive or something? Why does she fuck with history this much and still don't think about the consequences?

Dex-chan lover
@ash32121
Well, she might not even get home. And if she does, it could just be to her own timeline without any of her meddling. We don’t know how the time travel works here yet...
Nobunaga surving would have interesting ramifications; though I would assume Japan would still be united.

Dex-chan lover
wait...how did he know shizuko?
neither of the 2 of them met her yet, right?

Double-page supporter
NO APOLOGIES AUTHOR-SAN!!
I just don't cotton to your mistakes! 🙃🤣
...🤨
I'll see myself out.

Fed-Kun's army
That piston thing is new to me, the things you learn randomly from manga are amazing.

Dex-chan lover
@Mogima The older guy knows about Shizuko because he was grampa's student/fan. The question should be how they know Shizuko's in the past with them.

Dex-chan lover
@leaderreborn not only has she introduced techniques and tools that are way too advanced but she also introduced a ton of new world plants that pretty much can solve world hunger if cultivated correctly

Fed-Kun's army
@stilgar

Those crops are way ahead of it's time because most of them already being bred/modified to yield high quantity.

It's a blessing that we able to eat modern crops.

Dex-chan lover
At this point Shizuko is in too deep there's no way Nobu gonna let her go home

Also thanks for the double chapters. Soooo good. Tasty even.
Seriously, that's how I feel

Users who are viewing this thread