Nobunaga's going to war> call Ken
Nobunaga's annoyed in any other way> call Ken

SKM:
Nobunaga's hungry> call Shizuko
Nobunaga's going to war> call Shizuko
Nobunaga's annoyed in any other way> call Shizuko

Double-page supporter
@ Kalamel
Hevea brasiliensis is native to South America and is the modern source for natural rubber. Ficus Elastica is native to Southeast Asia and while less commercially viable, is still a source of latex used to make rubber.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel Raudhbjorn beat me to the punch with mentioning the native species for South-East Asia. My family actually grows some of those.
Here's some from my own reading list:
Arte
Baikoku Kikan
Drifters
Innocent and Innocent Rogue (Completed)
Golden Kamuy
Reiri (Completed)
Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan
Youhei Pierre (Completed)

Fed-Kun's army
Why would she need to speak Portuguese? Wouldn't they just speak old Japanese? She's got no problems speaking old Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn @CrimsonWarden

Wow, that's new to me. Thanks, TIL. I even have seen some of those at garden shops and some of its Ficus genus in nearby parks.

Normally I would say they're never have significant use as latex source in history due to wise spread of para rubber tree, but as she's an agriculture student, it is entirely reasonable for her to know some alternatives.

Edit, also thank for the list.

Double-page supporter
@kenkagejack
Because the only europeans in the vicinity at the time were the Portuguese. It wasn't until much later that northern europeans made it to that part of the world.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raudhbjorn I know he's Portuguese. What I was asking is why would she need to speak the language of a foreign visitor when it is the visitor who would put in that effort instead.

Dex-chan lover
At this point now,shizuko doesn't mind seeing those dicks.like no big deal at all.compare to a normal reaction of a high school girl where all kyaaa and blushing intensifies.

Fed-Kun's army
1st page TL is kinda the other way around, it should be something like:

Supreme power is necessary to calm this war-torn world. (Nouhime's line, no problem here)
Thus, I would like to have you assist my lord. (Nouhime's line)
You expect too highly of a lowly cook. (Uncle's line)

Users who are viewing this thread