Sengoku Youko - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Those Who Worry for This Troubled Time

Aggregator gang
I was gonna say why bother at this point with how niche this is. Most people who want to read it have read it at this point and newer readers are probably gonna be few. The old scanlation isn't that bad just has some bad grammar and what I can only describe as "reduced" translation. But if you are gonna be pushing it out this fast then thats awesome. Great as well since I'm planning on re reading this and if a better scanlation is out this fast then I don't have to worry about waiting on it to read it.

Group Leader
@maisonaustyn Yep! I planned on just fixing a couple things up and not spending too long on it, but that was like last year in July, so I went back several times and re-did chapters as I learned more stuff about typesetting. I'm done with every chapter already except 11-15 which shouldn't take too long, so everything will probably be uploaded by the end of the month if everything goes smoothly. And if it doesn't go smoothly I'll just upload what I have (most of it) and upload those middle ones once they're done. Hopefully I have enough free time to finish it up soon.

wait so im confused. are they both demons or is only the sister a demon and young midoria is bowering her demon powers with every awakening.

Supporter
biggest sneef
not sure what a sneef is but it sounds cool

Double-page supporter
I was gonna say why bother at this point with how niche this is. Most people who want to read it have read it at this point and newer readers are probably gonna be few. The old scanlation isn't that bad just has some bad grammar and what I can only describe as "reduced" translation. But if you are gonna be pushing it out this fast then thats awesome. Great as well since I'm planning on re reading this and if a better scanlation is out this fast then I don't have to worry about waiting on it to read it.
damn, you were right

Users who are viewing this thread