Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
He is a SWORDCERER I guess

Pls don't hurt me

Fed-Kun's army
@LordJeff if you're served with a deep-fried pig intestine filled with its dried blood and chopped meat, will you eat it?
No, I bet you'll say it's disgusting. Nasty. And acting all arrogant calling it inedible and only sickf*ck would eat it.

The society shapes your principles.
Calling it ‘forced plot’ instead of accepting it as the story background, it shows the level of your capability to accept different values in real life.
___
PS:
It actually tastes good.😗

Fed-Kun's army
I actually liked this chapter, if only because I'm expecting the plot twist to reveal a connection between MC's sword manipulation and the twin taboo.

Imaging a goddess that SOOOOOOO petty that after she got stabbed by a twins, she taught her church to shunned all the twins in the world

Fed-Kun's army
@Victormg Watch, it's gonna be an invention of that world's so-called religious authorities because there really is a connection between twins and chantless magic and they'd rather not want to change the standards of their warfare.

Dex-chan lover
couldnt you just change ones hair or something, use some makeup lol. dressing up twins exactly the same in a world that hates twins is clearly pretty dumb..

Dex-chan lover
Lv100 sword-fu in fantasy medieval game setting, lol. Guess the MC was playing a chinese/korean MMO before he got isekai'd into a wrong game.

He should learn to disguise the twins to not look too much alike instead of brute forcing his way on every NPC he meets.

Dex-chan lover
wow, I wanna isekai and protect those precious lolis.

@L0tuscrime not necessarily. It doesn't say the goddess has a grudge against twins yet. The followers just assumed that twins were accursed because the twin devils hurt the goddess. For all we know the goddess can't communicate with her followers. In any case, we don't know yet.

@sherrynity , this last few years was an influx of mangas that have terrible plot where the author either tries to make everything seen smart and fails at it, or authors that can't make a real plot or villains and make everyone that goes against MC look like the generic disgusting incopetent with a lot of ego.
I just got tired of reading those, they normally have nothing else than deus ex machina and a new shade of generic villains, if this is your thing go for it.

Dex-chan lover
To that female magician: Ahem, I actually need *some* help requiring female.
Such a suggestive proposition lol.

i like it but at the same time I HATE IT, I won't even treat someone that badly even if i hate them.

So it's gilgamesh/shiro's fight style without the unlimited blades part (for now since the title implies hell control more)

Users who are viewing this thread