Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

If they are scared of twins, why not simply have the 2 children at a different place? If they see only 1 at a time, they won't realize they are twins... problem solved.

Double-page supporter
Wow a whole country/world hurts me on a personal level, like seriously shity as family also lloll i feel bad for those two

Dex-chan lover
So is the protagonist just a walmart brand Shirou? Also "I'm a swordsman". I guess if the definition of a swordsman is anyone who "uses" a sword then yeah I guess he counts. He is technically "using" swords, just not in the regular way. Though an archer is more fitting...

Dex-chan lover
@ supermonkey123 probably some kind of revolution happened to give slaves more rights, so slave traders came up with a new term ("It's not slave abuse if they're just objects").

Fed-Kun's army
I like this mc. Finally a protagonist with some balls and he doesn't hesitate to kill if the situation calls for it. Also clearly his morals are all right.

This has potential, I'll say that. And DANG, did that chapter feel long. I just hope this manga won't let me down though. Ima continue....

Users who are viewing this thread