Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

So I take it the MC is a Isekai hero? This seems like a complete script flip of Isekai Yururi Kikou, where the setting is similar but because of the MC being cynical and the views to Twins being so predjudice the two stories are likely to go in very different directions.

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry to the lady mage.
It's as if her understanding of her beliefs just got turned upside down.

this kind of mc sucks i don't mind OP but he's ignorant about everything, arrogant too.

Dex-chan lover
>caucasus
>lawless countryside
>extreme religious beliefs
Ayy brother welcome to Chechnya enjoy your stay

Fed-Kun's army
Well, he COULD just dress them up completely differently and make it so that they don't look like twins if you don't look closely. Or be less clueless that the world hates twins. Odd world. As if that "Goddess" of their has ever done anything for this undeveloped civilization. If you could call it a civilization in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Mages don't understand the WHY or HOW of casting magic, they just mimic what to say because in their eyes the result is predetermined because that is how they are TAUGHT. Society idolizes and reveres a "goddess" that they feel is responsible for every single boon in their lives. Religious beliefs that ostracize twins(and most likely more) as subordinates of an "evil god" who were able to reach their hands far enough to injure their goddess. It's literally a world where the concept of independent thought(regarding anything that could upset the current society, such as the treatment of twins/effects of having twins around) is quashed by the reinforcement of a strict system of beliefs and condemnations designed to keep the common man ignorant.

Fed-Kun's army
"twin devils hurt me?!? Fuck all twins forever!"

Also shackles that burst into flame, they really are using magical items for slaves? Also getting sold by your parents or being a POW is enough to count as super shitty slave but there are also normal slaves? Wonder where the normal ones come from.

Avoiding identical clothes and hair cuts would probably be a good first step to make their twinness less obvious.

Contributor
This story is so stupid.

If twin are a problem, maybe don't let them get identical clothes and hair color (and even the face can easily be changed) ?

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE LET ME ISEKAI AND PROTECT THESE LOLIS.
Also to the complainers, go ahead and complain but please drop the series. The hypocrites are so annoying. If you REALLY don't like it, don't follow it.

Dex-chan lover
isekai dad is the best PROTECT THE LOLIs
wat.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
There is this thing called self fulfilling prophesy. When they grow up and he is endangered , trust me they will burn the whole world than to let that happen.

Dex-chan lover
the MC are so arrogant, yet he feel sorry for the twin?
i don't get his personality at all, like he just did what the plot need ._.

Fed-Kun's army
Can’t you just disguise them so they don’t look like twins? Or separate them so no one knows?

There's no Isekai tag and there's no confirmation of MC from Earth... But him being so clueless, black hair, unique abilities... Well maybe more background stories will be uncovered.

Users who are viewing this thread