Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
Page 3:
"Twins ... their existence itself is filthy and a sin as declared by the goddess!"
Really? Did your goddess ever declared that?
Page 37, Chapter 1:
"From the church point of view ... twins are born with and unforgivable sin to bear."
The MC really need to ground that church ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
so he spent 2 chapters repeating the same treats and giving some acceptance speech instead of fucking solving the problem. The knight kidnapped 2 girls he won't change heart because some pep talk. just kill him.

And since the protagonist didn't kill the knight on time the girls are suffering for it.

Stop fucking around and use a hypersonic attack. Magic absorption can’t do shit against something that’s too fast to humanly track.

Dex-chan lover
[ This is edited to hide my shame, my mistakes and my failure as a logical human being ]

Let me put a thought on this guy.
Firstly he just wanted to rival that woman and then show that he is powerful to his lord and gain some honor. But in the tide of becoming powerful, he became defective. His character could have turned into a competitive friendly guy but Tch, The author made him a villain and one hell of scum at it. Truly a waste of potential. He is just a random side character without power and an ordinary human with a commendable name and he tainted it with using his own allies and pulling off a dirty move.

Users who are viewing this thread