Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

MC had his chance of killing the guy, he didn't take it, it would be nice to see a character development because of it, but we all know it's not going to happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Twins right now

3oz9ik.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm still saying he should have just sneak attacked them. You can't tell me, he wouldn't be able to infiltrate the fort without even waiting any further minute. Even if he wanted to take them head on (stupid because of witnesses of his "evil/rebellious" deeds/he took the route of the most bloodshed), why did he talk to them that much in first place? Take out the head officers, search for the children or torture the left soldiers, if you can't find them. It's rather easy. I know the twins are in danger, but giving them time to adjust or get ready to kill the kids on the spot, puts them at bigger risk.

so basically he using it just now not at fighting the eagle horse monster thing.. like.. he borrowed his father stuff for somethin and bragging about it..

Double-page supporter
As much as I think this guy should go to hell, the lolis were practically asking to be killed in all honesty...

Fed-Kun's army
Good Job MC, if you had killed him in the beginning all would be good, but you had to be a dumb idiot trying to be nice...
Fault of the MC alone, he could have ended it, but noooo, alwas try the nice way while all already hate you... Idiot...

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I kinda feel bad for the twins, but they really had it coming. Their entire life turned into suffering because they are twins, and went out against the rules set by their parents. And yet they still kept doing it, despite their new guardian setting the same rule. Fucking morons. SMH

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone as a kid you literally have the impulse to do the first thing your brain thinks of at that moment. I mean, consequences? That's for adults

Contributor
> If anyone's dead curious just search for korean scans.
Or just do the decent thing and get a copy of volume 2 of the manga (and volume 1 while you’re at it), and if you wanted to be absolutely caught up, then chapter 12 is in the February 2020 issue of Big Gangan.

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp They should be fucking traumatized from all the shit they went through. The first time they went out, they got stoned. After their parents died, they were put in a shed for months, and told they were evil. Then they were sold, and shackled. As slaves, they were physically abused and keep on the edge of starvation. All while still being called evil for merely existing. For fucks sake, chapter 2 even spells out that they had to kill their emotions! Yet one person treats them as actual humans, and all is just dandy. No trauma, no anthropophobia, just 'normal' kid behaviour?

Bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@hikufalafel I didn't assume there's plot because in fact there's plot in plain view. Don't you see these majestic twin mountain?

Users who are viewing this thread