Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Good fight and finally! i hope the twins die so the story can move on

There's no consistency for the "villain" at all...

He can hardly do anything but watch the fight of the grinder vs MC (w/o breaking a sweat) & co , BUT suddenly becomes able to match MC just cause he uses a great sword. Does it inc. stats? Why didn't he bring that sword against the grinder in the first place, when he was soooo desperate to redeem himself?

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 1 MC can't be assed capturing low level bandits after his head
Chapter 10 MC kills anyone BUT the main villain.

Double-page supporter
pinnacle of bad writing right here. Reminds me of the problem every shounen action manga has.

Dex-chan lover
put them to verge of death and let's see in later chapters if those 2 lolis actually have brain issues or not. Hopefully they grow new brain cells and stop doing their drama inducing activity after this.

Tbh, it's actually okay for them to die imo and make the MC develops some kind of trauma, there're already mysteries ongoing like his reason for gettin isekaied , mysteries of twins, and mysteries of goddess that will compel him to move the story, then later, author can just reintroduce concept of twins by letting the mc to meet another victimized twins, but this time he will have good enough trauma for extra drama.

Double-page supporter
And that is why I said don't bother talking and just kill them all. Dumbass MC. Hope you die for your idioticly stupid decision you moron.

Stop announcing your sneak attacks! Stop explaining your evil plan! Why are they all so dumb!

>how dare these two young children make a poor decision and induce drama in a...fantasy drama.

literally any incentive for anything interesting to happen in a story requires something drama inducing to happen...

yet people get so mad at that shit you'd think it murdered their family.

look, im not saying theres nothing stupid about the method of causing drama, but theres always been room for character idiocy in storytelling, and i dont think this particular instance warrants discard and draw of two identical replacement twins as if thats somehow an improvement. not that it would happen, given the tone of the series thus far.

All of this happened because those two didn't obey the main and act on their own. Serve them right.

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky
I've never seen people whine and complain as much as they do on MangaDex, it's incredible really.

Users who are viewing this thread