Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

XL

Dex-chan lover
Cut off his balls. Kill him, cut off his balls and feed it to him. How dare you harm the lOoOoOlis.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. In the WN, Aldis packed up and left since the kiddos were fine. Guess they wanted to deal with this shithead in the rewrite.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho ho ho. Torturing children?

20monc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I doubt this will end in the "awesome"route. Most probably it will be just basic considering how it is so far.

Fuck. Just kill him and be done with him. Make him suffer.

???????????? Wut? Well why the hell didn't they use this shitty strat on the Gryphon thing a few chaps back then?

This is dumb, it's like the author pulled an Asspull up his ass to balance out his shitty unbalanced power scale to add conflict.

Dex-chan lover
@crazybars Because I figure it's very. VERY ILLEGAL. Are you sure you're paying attention? Clearly the mages were tricked and scared.

Fed-Kun's army
I only see a Scumbag here.
Even if they are Twins they are still children .

@Umesan

That lord is retardo. And it's not like the mages would have to be displayed publicly, they can suffer in a soundproof cart. It's not stopping Captain Retardo from using the children as Mana batteries, it wouldn't stop Lord Retardo from kidnapping and enslaving a rival lord's mages or unsuspecting mages elsewhere.

Plus Lord Retardo has no morals and is a retard, it sounds like the type of thing an arrogant moron would do 1st before wasting time getting outsiders to come as reinforcements and then try to blackmail those Strong outsiders.

GIVE ME THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT THIS INSTANT! I NEED TO SEE ALIDIS FRACKIN MURDER THAT MAN RIGHT NOW! >:O

Dex-chan lover
There's a hundred different ways this failure of a soldier might get killed, but I would prefer to see the twins reverse the flow of magic and drain him super duper dead instead. (Probably won't happen; innocence and all that.)

Double-page supporter
Translator is truly spoiling us right now!
Thanks a bunch for the fast releases! :D

Users who are viewing this thread