Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

vegeta-gif-17.gif

MC will rage.

this bastard use those two little girls as a sacrifice. not forgivable! 😡😤

Contributor
i read the spoiler on how the novel did this part of the story and i must say, i like the flare they went for here.

Dex-chan lover
This dude went straight Looney Toons. It's not even an understandable transition, he just flew, full steam, into the maw of madness.

There's no honor to be regained from this, the thing that started this whole fiesta. He'd be put to the gallows the moment he won, given he had a chance in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid. The villain is absolutely ridiculous and the dialogue is about what I would expect from your average cliche OP MC. If the next chapter doesn't get significantly better, I'm probably dropping it. This is bottom of the barrel writing, I'm getting quite tired of MCs asspulling right when the villain has cornered him, it's lazy and generally indicative of not thinking your plot or characters through at all.

Oh, look. A guy who was helpless like a little child in front of a grinder now showing how strong he is

Dex-chan lover
I hope Aldis kills this dude and the nobles after he's done with it. If they can do it once, they can do it many times again. With great power comes great responsibility, and Aldis is the only one capable of doing it.

Fed-Kun's army
There’s a special place in hell for fuckers like this guy. He thinks he’s hot shit just because he has a loser sword.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking MC keeps holding back for no reason. As if a shitty magic-sucking sword would be enough to put him in a bind.

Aldis is dumb, like real dumb. He can definitely move faster than that. So stop your talk-no-jutsu and just lop his head off. Only Naruto can do that, nobody else needs to copy him.

Users who are viewing this thread