Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

All great minor evil characters need to monologue. Its equal to how all great final bosses have 3 Transformations.

just take the mage's rings off or cut those then see how many shots left for the villain, that should make him pale. the twin's death is unavoidable if no new factor happen, make it quicker the better.

Dex-chan lover
is it really necessary to torture the twin kids?
i feel bad for them, always having a bad experience :(

i guess if aurthor takes it that far he has to kill of that guy brutally in the next chapter. if he doesnt then the author himself deserves to get his contract brutally tortured

Double-page supporter
Can't the kids just take of the rings? they still can use fingers to take them off tho.

I wish someday to be a hero to destroy the gods just IN the first episode !!!! JUST THAT !!! ENOUGH WITH THIS CRAP STORIES !!!!

As much as I want to see this commander dude offed as quickly as possible, I kinda want to see him left alive and forced to report his failures.

You know, and there will surely be a lot of angry people disagreeing with me, but even given the fact that children are usually stupid, author portrayed them in such a way, that i am not even feeling any pity for little shits.

Dex-chan lover
And that's why you should have taken your best shot as soon as you could, instead of wasting time...

Dex-chan lover
ho god , why is torture not a thing in this manga ? cause if he just dies that's so frustrating 😕

Users who are viewing this thread