Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
But the mind of this commander who was already sick of her thanks to the teachings she had from her parents ended up breaking.
Now little but sure he will be blaming that woman for sending his own soldiers to die.

Dex-chan lover
pfft.. blaming others for your own weakness. ur pride means shit if you cant even accept the very simple fact, there are so many stronger opponent out there.

Dex-chan lover
@zivoy
I guess you have never played any game or watch any live-action movie.

You know a game named "Dark Soul", the hardest game I ever know.
Any Boss can 1-2 hits kill me, it also strong enough to kill an army in a few seconds but I can finish the lass bost in mere minutes.

Do you know the movie "Lord of the Ring" or "The Hobbit"?
You know 5 race's armies can't even do anything to the Dragon, the Dwarf waiting for hundred of years to take back their homeland.
All the main characters "TRY HARD" with amazing actions for a full-length movie without scratching its scale.

For what?
For it to be shot down in 2 seconds by a human without a proper bow.
What kind of weapon he use?
Tie a rope and using his son's body to fix the aim.

TL;DR:
Just tell the knights "GIT GUD"

They don't even know to "Guard", "evade AOE skill", etc.
They are just like creeps in League of legend.
A group of creeps is nothing but EXP and gold.

Meanwhile, the mercenary party is:
Pantheon? (Male with shield)
+ Leblanc? (Female Magician with staff)
+ Varus? (Male with a bow)
+ Fiora? (She longed for a worthy opponent)
+ Irelia? (Flying swords)

Dex-chan lover
This whole thing was so fucking lame. I know it's a normal thing in these stories but it would it kill these authors to write characters who are competent without being the MC's friend/waifu?

You could have the whole thing play out in a similar way due to some unexpected development or the Grinder doing something that wasn't part of the information they had on him instead of having the entire army and its leadership act like a bunch of retards and go fight an enemy without even the most basic intel or plan.

Does the world really need to be filled with braindead assholes for MC and his party to shine?

Dex-chan lover
Typical of side characters with an inferiority complex to be pissed at the people that saved them.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus
Pretty much what I said last chapter. Hear hear.
Sad to see this sort of thing in this story, which until this point did not have such simple and antagonizing characters.

P.S:
@Loli_Omamoritai
I just wanna say, that if Dark Souls is the hardest game you've ever played...First of all, the previous game, Demon Souls, is much harder than DS.
Secondly, I promise you that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a much, much more difficult game to clear... <: Albeit, probably not as streamlined and "fun" as DS, since even mooks can give you a run for your money. it can get irking at times.

Aggregator gang
@Rafaelrgm Pride is only a factor because of her attitude, which is the problem. She's carefree and cocky and doesn't care whatsoever about people weaker than her. If she wasn't acting that way he never would have fought her, and even if he somehow did he probably would have accepted defeat much more gracefully. So I'd argue that he might be a bit biased, but he dislikes her for the right reasons. She's selfishly pursuing strength and ignoring everyone who's hurt along the way.

Aggregator gang
@Ifrittuccia @Kyxr @Rinfolia @MCX01 @Munchy @budifelt
Did you guys all miss the last chapter? You're all saying the same shit about him being at fault despite the manga literally telling us explicitly that it's the main duo's fault. Yes, the guy is weak. Yes, he might have something of an inferiority complex. But these soldiers absolutely died because of the girl and the MC. There's no reason for him to thank the girl for saving him from a problem she caused, a problem that got every single one of his comrades killed and probably gave him trauma for life.

ah yes, how typical of the "useless ____" characters. push all the blame onto others without realizing for a moment it was all your fault.

no ranged units, no mages, no basic intel on the enemy, **** those mercs for being prepared and saving me!!!! how dare they!!

while the beast did come down from the mountains because of the over hunting it was the knights that decided they would use this to reclaim their honor after she wiped them. if it was posted as an emergency quest for adventurers to deal with. knights are solely responsible for their lord and the lord's territory. they didnt need to march out to deal with this nor should they have. theres a section making it clear they knew very little about this monster and how to deal with it but refused to work with the professionals whose sole job is hunting monsters.

@mommunism was typing out more as you responded. the above partly covers that. at least i feel it should XD we might disagree on that. they could have asked for information before charging off to fight a monster simply hoping their numbers would be enough. it was the knights hatred of adventurers that caused him not to ask them and get his people killed.

Aggregator gang
@Aran1 They don't have basic intel on the enemy because it's not supposed to be remotely close to civilization. The MC brought it there. It is the fault of him and the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread