Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
For a ship with a steel hull that bird wouldn't pose much of a problem, if that's its main attack..

Dex-chan lover
Wiping out several boss monsters in a single day will definitely get your name out there.

Also, he isn't even taking them seriously yet :p

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the water monster mc's companion killed in chapter 12 was the red eater

Dex-chan lover
Promising to subjugate 2 specific creatures within a day is foolish, it is nothing but setting oneself up to fail through it being tricky to find and elusive. Maybe if he has search abilities, but I dont remember that being established so far.

Dex-chan lover
Broker: "Kill 2 of 3 great demons if you want to be famous, but they are too tough for everyone"
MC: "Ok, BRB"
Broker: "...wat"

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Wiping out several boss monsters in a single day will definitely get your name out there.

An unknown swordsman comes in carrying a couple of monster heads and says they are(were) the legendary monsters that have been terrorizing people.

...it all hinges on if he can make them believe all that. If you were a guild official at the counter, what would your first reaction be?

@Chizan

Well. they already knew what the 2 monsters look like.... plus the first one was killed in front of some witnesses. so i guess it’ll work out somehow.
However the third one might rises some questions. That is assuming he’s gonna go for the third Monster also

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
1: He isn't unknown.
2: You saw him make sure to grab the wings before severing the first head on the bird. So he's making sure to have proof. The first beast won't NEED proof, because the head is pretty damn unique.

Users who are viewing this thread