Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

@stretch22 aaaaah i think i know why you gave pretty high score before.... it because the MC was OP at first right??? But then he started to struggle, that’s why you don’t like it lol

Dex-chan lover
Why is it getting so cringe?
I don't know if remembering past will do him any good, and reaching his opponent like that is just...

Dex-chan lover
Last panel, I don't think his hand is reaching for his sword. I'm sure it's reaching for the enemy's HOPE and DREAM.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth Keep in mind that the only reason they call it mud is because the trickster calls it mud and it looks like mud, but you could probably color even something just like cornstarch+water brown and convince people it was mud if they didn't know that non-newtonian fluids were even a thing and all they saw you do was pour it.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro
Yeah, I was thinking that, but it's just as likely that it could be normal mud too as nothing else was mentioned. Or it could even be some fantasy world mud that while common, actually acts as a non-Newtonian fluid.

Fed-Kun's army
@screamdoom
it's called "Life Review" , a phenomenon that occurring during near-death experiences. not so cringe, since it can be happened by anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Today, on swordsman swords swordcerer, we began where we left last episode with mc kneeling, and he raises an arm.
Next on swordsman swords swordcerer, watch as mc is kneeling with an arm stretched out!

The heck? was the entire chapter really only a pointless flashback about some kind of super-mud that can stop punches from OP isekai people that probably can pierce meter-thick rock walls with said punches?

Dex-chan lover
*punch it hard from above the rim/side*
does that count? especially if people don't want their hands covered in mud. And what about the Sanosuke trick?

Fed-Kun's army
Ah... non-Newtonian fluids have made it into manga, huh? Talk about feeling old.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
mark-keep.jpg

Try learning, it sounds like it would be a first for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mYHGn_Pd5M

Users who are viewing this thread