Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

WTF that is one fucked up world, in the USA about 33 out of 1000 births a year are twins. That are a lot of babies to kill, even if you half that.

Double-page supporter
every OP need a loli
consider this anime ss have 2 show about child pickup, I could say that in the future mc will get
sandwich
kill me

I hated everything about this except for the societal potential towards the twins. I'll follow and find out if the second chapter can make it to where i drop it.

Not forcing plot, the Story' build it byself just from 1 chap, I like it, and draw is completely my liking🤩🤩

The world-building doesn't seem well thought out, regarding the discrimination against twins. All that fuss about twins could have been easily resolved by separating and raising them in different countries or continents. Nobody would know that the individual is a twin.

Or at least just change their features, hair color, etc. Or even just stop them from hugging each other all the time! 😄 If another party member takes one twin away to a different street/inn/etc., it's considerably less likely for them to be identified as twins.

But nobody thought of something so simple. Because plot. 💩 It's just silly.

@guy before me: Its not silly and your modern way of thinking is not applicable here. We, as humans, have been killing babies as undesirables for one reason or another. Even more so in this case where they are literally seen as cursed by the major religion.

Dex-chan lover
@sakurazakii
I think he got lost in his own words. "World building" aside, he was saying that the characters themselves could easily deal with the whole "twins are bad" thing. They could easily just break into 2 groups, and get into 2 different inns. That way, nobody would persecute them.
Good luck separating them, sure, but that's a valid method to work around everyone's religious dogma that they didn't even attempt.

When people think of something as a fact, it's hard for some people to think differently even with proof, and it's was even worse back in medieval time.

But i still wander if this is an isekai, the mc cleary have japenese trait and don't know the common things of this world but i already seen manga where the mc is not japenese but have japenese traits and just grow up outside of the villages exluded in montains.

But if i can bet, i guess it's really a isekai and he got reincarnated or something like that .

But we will see it later.

Double-page supporter
@LarousseBR well, considering the man does not know common sense and norm in this world, have advanced understanding of magic than the general society, and is looking for his "long lost companions"... I'd say that guy isekai'd to this world, mate.

Users who are viewing this thread