Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

Fed-Kun's army
"Twins are hated!"
*keeps them in identical clothes with identical haircuts*

Aggregator gang
he could use his rule less arse pull magic on the twins and transform them to busty maids with different hair color
and call them phillia = leafa and rhianna=asuna
there!
Problem solved!

Eh the story isn't bad but it's kinda founded on a massive plothole, you can easily make twins look like brothers.

Contributor
CUDDLE THEM!
e26.gif
e26.gif

@JKLnHYD I don't think that's the point. The point is to show, one step at a time, that twins aren't inherently evil. The reason why he's comfortable showing them dressed as twins surely has to do with him being capable of defending himself and them.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why you guys are yelling that the mc should make them look less like twins

Imo it would re affirm the sense that being a twin is wrong and the mc clearly thinks that it's not so it would go against what he believes in if he try to camouflage the twins

Dex-chan lover
In such a society, wouldn't you just kill one or separate the infants at birth?

@JKLnHYD I think he might be a potato.

Dex-chan lover
the author need to research more abt handling power ceiling in a story

or else the fight scene will bcome out of place from now on

Make Stuff Up for why the MC doesn't do certain things, lads. I'ma boil it down to him not thinking it a problem, based on how the author presented him at the start, killing assassins without caring about getting information.

"MC tries to make the twins realize that being twins is nothing wrong"
Idiots in this comment section: Make them look like theyre not twins
MC: Am i a joke to you?

Fed-Kun's army
Reading these comments really hammers down that a lot of people here are speed-readers with potatoes for brains.

The story would be better if it was only the Mc and twins instead of adding the new female it's just ruins the story for me but I guess I will stay foe the story

I don't mean to offend but all the author did was introduce a potential(?) teammate and nothing else has come of it yet, you should trust the author more to write the story he envisioned or just make your own since you appear to know whats better and whatnot. There's also "Isekai Yururi Kikou" which is basically just the MC and the Twins + acquaintance.

Users who are viewing this thread