Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

Did they forget the isekai tag again? From the last chapter
Isn't he about to ask whether the girl was reincarnated into this new world just like him?
Various other hints from chapter 1 where he's trying to search for former comrades, and also him not knowing what an "object" is, something common to this world.

Group Leader
@atifaslam7

That's what it seems to be hinting at, but they aren't saying it.

I think it's going to be a fakeout.

The goddess is an Isekai heroine. He was brought over with his twin brother, and got separated. The war in heaven were them fighting, and he was the only one who was able to harm her.

So why is it "Countless Swords"? Wouldn't "Thousand Swords" make more sense? Sometimes I don't understand other people's translation choices.....

Woah just found out about this, gonna be reading the next chapters! Thank you and hoping for more!

Dex-chan lover
The author did not think this premise through. People have killed newborn girls for thousands of years just because they don't want another mouth to feed, so why would they raise twins cursed by God? At the very least you would expect one to be thrown to the wolves immediately.

Dex-chan lover
@Ironclad author didn't think at all.

If being twins is such a problem why the fuck do you make them wear the same clothes, the same haircut and go at the same place?

Change haircuts, change clothes, put some compensated shoes, wear some makeup and nobody would think they are twins, just sisters.

But that'd be too easy to even try that. It's infuriating me so much.

The rest is okay but having a huge hole plot like that (and having the story revolving around it) is too much for me.

Don't get too accustomed to the twins, NOVEL SPOILERS:

After this grinder incident, they go to another town and Ardis starts doing his thing and the twins are never heard of (or at least from Ch 39-61 there are no twins or only a passing mention about their existence)

Users who are viewing this thread