Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi

That's so idiotic. Twins are hated and they themselves know it damn well too. But no. They're gonna go outside. Because they want to die so bad. And the MC is much more dumber than twins. Just make Nale look after kids when going outside or sleeping...

Double-page supporter
Recent chapters didn't happen in the WN, is this adaption of further untranslated WN events that were put early like how studios sometimes do it? or...???

Double-page supporter
Pretty sure this is a case of WN and LN (wich this is based off) being really diferent, like shield hero, and maybe like shield hero too there are further divergences, as for the chapter, i knew that was going to happen T.T, i hope they make that shit stain suffer, moments like this is when i want the story to go all edgy xD, like kill that bastard by sodomizing him with a sword, or pull a dany and crucify him and all who helped him.

Well, I'm actually impressed that
the comically evil bad guy's subordinates aren't mindless drones.
Should I be impressed? Probably not.

Aggregator gang
Is there anywhere I can read the LN? I had to drop the WN because
the twins drop out of the scene and his companion becomes the permanent nanny around ch.50-60 while MC goes on a side plot.
Also R.I.P unnamed soldiers, you were good souls in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the WN or LN yet, but here is my guess relating to the plot of the story.

The Goddess(?) people worship is actually herself a twin, but her other twin was more powerful and capable than her, which caused her to be extremely jealous of her twin. So, when there was a war, the Goddess taking the chance, either killed/imprisoned her twin, and spread the fake information.

It is also possible, that there isn't a Goddess, but instead it was a normal person who had a twin, and the said twin was more powerful and capable than the other (the rest would be same as the scenario above).

Can we all have a moment of silence for my guardy bois?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

RIP guards

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

gaurds you were the true mvps. rest peacefully

Code:

Double-page supporter
Freaking editing with dilemmas barely-narrating drive

Press F for the two guards doing the right thing and giving their lives in the process.

Code:

Thank you so much for having it actually show some humanity in the guards, a lot of manga tend to make them out to just follow orders even when it's insanity this really was a great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread