You can see it uncensored in the other languages, it's just these english TLsWhere can I buy this to read it WITHOUT THOSE STUPID FUCKING BOXES![]()
Bruh wtfYou can see it uncensored in the other languages, it's just these english TLs
The other two translations have the same black box. I wonder how y'all managed to find the uncensored ver.You can see it uncensored in the other languages, it's just these english TLs
Hate to break it to you pal, but it's not really worth it:Where can I buy this to read it WITHOUT THOSE STUPID FUCKING BOXES![]()
What you on about? Its so worth it. I GET TO SEE ALL THAT WITHOUT THOSE UGLY SQUARE ENIX ASS CENSORSHIPHate to break it to you pal, but it's not really worth it:
![]()
Giant squid ? Regenerating tentacles ? Oooooh, I've read enough hentai to know where this is… Wait, actually no ? Uh, I guess MC can be the hero once in a while, that works.
Cute winglets though. Wish Ishua would have waited a tiny bit more before helping though, just give the elf enough time to mock that meathead.
Also, no more doubt, we're definitely not inKansasearth anymore.
Yea I figured we only getting man nips at most oh wellHate to break it to you pal, but it's not really worth it:
![]()