Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

Double-page supporter
Just walking through it casually and didnt see enemies behind him is really dense after all and he dont bother at all because that was even not a barrier for him. I dont know if he was that strong before age takes his power gradually till he found himself useless (refer to alternative story on same author)

@hartex92 Not really that he grew older found himself useless, but it's more like he just finally accepted that there wasn't any more space for him to grow any stronger, so being a battle junkie he is, he decided to gamble with his luck to get his desired crest, the fourth one for CQC. Actually, in the first chapter of the main story, it's pretty clear he's way stronger than he's here, from the fact he's fighting what is basically the Superman of the dragons (from the way he talks about it) and wins in 27 seconds solo. So this one he's already strong and a story about what he tried to do to get even stronger before reincarnating himself, while the main one is basically a new game+

Is this a prequel? I always thought this was another story rather than a prequel.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Gaias is as unable to read the room as ever. But he does make a good point, what good is a barrier if it breaks easily?

Dex-chan lover
@Ackeys It's technically a "What if" spin-off, it does take place before he reincarnated though, I don't get why people keep thinking it's a direct prequel. Elsewhere it says "Alternate Story" or (for some reason) "Doujinshi".

@Leo80221 Well he didn't know Iris but he knew her in the main story so it's not weird to think it's a prequel rather than a "What if" spin-off.

The look on his face is just like what a waste of my time and I thought I got something good

ey only needed to wait 19days this time !
... but of course ended on another damn cliffhanger...

Users who are viewing this thread