Senmetsumadou no Saikyou Kenja: Musai no Kenja, Madou wo Kiwame Saikyou e Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ Page 8 the word "you" is misspelled. Aw man a cliff hanger because I wanna see him roflstomp him already. Thanks for the chapter.

Is the author only releasing a quarter of a chapter every time? I very much prefer this plot and this art style over the sequel.

Power Uploader
@Ochrolv Thank you fixed!
Also guys next chapter tomorrow we just get new redrawers, but still we need more if you are interested to help us dm me.

Group Leader
@Crescentz
I'm sorry m'good sir, but I can't help but to murmur. "What the fuck is that ...?" to your profile picture ...

And this is not a sequel by the way. From what I see on MangaUpdates, this manga is an alternate story.

Edit: And this is not a prequel by the way. From what I see on MangaUpdates, this manga is an alternate story.

My miss, sorry for that

@nyaasar my profile pic is .... something no one should speak of. I never said this story was a sequel. This is an "alternate story" but I believe that it is a prequel of shikkaku, just my opinion tho, since he's younger with the crest he hates.

Dex-chan lover
I truly despise the idea of manga chapters being released in segments, This trend needs to die in the manga industry.

Aggregator gang
There is no enjoyment in reading stuff like this when you have to wait weeks or months for 5 pages. Welp, time to just wait till it finishes in maybe 10 years if it doesnt get axed

Fed-Kun's army
God this stupid gimmick authors use where they release shit in segments is a tumor in this media.

I guess the author wants to slack off a bit but like bruh atleast make it a lil bit longer u know like aot where it takes a month for a chapter but atleast its worth the wait and long as heck

Users who are viewing this thread